Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

10 hours ago, bohemond said:

@Khaleesi would be helpful if it had an option to auto quit script if it runs out of bank space. just ran out of space in bank and kept trying to deposit crates.

I don't think I can check that properly in the script, but I will take a look! :)
What message did you get in the chatbox when you tried doing that?

Edited by Khaleesi

On 1/16/2023 at 2:32 AM, Khaleesi said:

I don't think I can check that properly in the script, but I will take a look! :)
What message did you get in the chatbox when you tried doing that?

in the script it said depositing crates, in game chat box said your bank is full, you can buy additional spaces from a banker.

Got the Trial a bout an hour ago will do an updated review after the 24 hours is complete but as it stands this bot does better then me at this mini-game im debating just buying all your scripts at this point excellent flawless work its crazy too see how far you scripters have come this is such a great bot idk if you can do suicide 24 hour runs but it has so many options! Great work!

• Like 1

Script stopped working today. It wont fletch and it only burns 4-5 of the logs in the inventory before going back to chopping. No games results in crate. Worked wonders yesterday though

Edit: Seems to be working again. Don't know if the "Mirror (beta)" was the problem. Running normal mirror now and seems to be working fine again. Sorry for the inconvenience. Keep up the good work. I love your scripts <3

Edited by Gateway 101

2 hours ago, Gateway 101 said:

Script stopped working today. It wont fletch and it only burns 4-5 of the logs in the inventory before going back to chopping. No games results in crate. Worked wonders yesterday though

Edit: Seems to be working again. Don't know if the "Mirror (beta)" was the problem. Running normal mirror now and seems to be working fine again. Sorry for the inconvenience. Keep up the good work. I love your scripts <3

It happends when mirror suddenly stops loading items properly for sopme reason, a restart should fix it :)