Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

hello i bought this script it runs smooth, is there a way i can fletch near the brazier? don't like being by the tree while fletching? bot works great though!!!! good  job. another question will this script fix brazier while command is in fletching stage? thank you i'd love for it to make it's goal to fix the brazier first. other then that thank you!

10 minutes ago, cgd224 said:

hello i bought this script it runs smooth, is there a way i can fletch near the brazier? don't like being by the tree while fletching? bot works great though!!!! good  job. another question will this script fix brazier while command is in fletching stage? thank you i'd love for it to make it's goal to fix the brazier first. other then that thank you!

There is no option for that atm, it will only fix the brazier when it needs to put logs/kindlings in :/

thanks for the reply. wouldn't the script take less damage if it would fletch logs at the brazier, in the long run it would save time and money. plus it would give more points and less lag. i'm no expert.. if it would be a pain to change that for you i understand, i'm just trying to give tips, everything else runs great, i would pay double if it could fletch near brazier and focus on fixing brazier during that time. like being at the tree most of the time looses out on xp in the long run, and be more life like. only bots fletch at the tree so it makes it easy to spot. i'll still enjoy the script though thank you for listening to me, hope you have a wonderful day.

3 hours ago, cgd224 said:

thanks for the reply. wouldn't the script take less damage if it would fletch logs at the brazier, in the long run it would save time and money. plus it would give more points and less lag. i'm no expert.. if it would be a pain to change that for you i understand, i'm just trying to give tips, everything else runs great, i would pay double if it could fletch near brazier and focus on fixing brazier during that time. like being at the tree most of the time looses out on xp in the long run, and be more life like. only bots fletch at the tree so it makes it easy to spot. i'll still enjoy the script though thank you for listening to me, hope you have a wonderful day.

Might lower ban rate as well, legit players tend to fletch near the Brazier as its extra points and construction XP

17 hours ago, cgd224 said:

It would take a lot more dmg, every time the brazier breaks and higher chances of the snow hitting you aswell... Only reason I see to do it is because of the construction exp. But that's barely anything in mass worlds :)

14 hours ago, JCY said:

Might lower ban rate as well, legit players tend to fletch near the Brazier as its extra points and construction XP

Ya that's true, I can take a look at it later 

On 6/19/2022 at 12:15 AM, JCY said:

On 6/18/2022 at 8:48 PM, cgd224 said:

Khal Wintertodt updated to V2.24:
- Added an option to fletch near brazier

Will be live soon!
Enjoy

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy the trials :)

Cheers,

A great script, however, I've noticed one issue though.

It only seems the fletch the initial inventory of logs that it chops when you have "Fletch near brazier" enabled.

For example if I'm at 650 points and I've set it to aim for 750, it will chop 4 additional logs (after the first inventory is fletched and burnt), but it doesn't fletch them, it just burns them, causing it to back and forth, chopping and burning rather than fletching aswell.

3 hours ago, Spills said:

Cheers,

A great script, however, I've noticed one issue though.

It only seems the fletch the initial inventory of logs that it chops when you have "Fletch near brazier" enabled.

For example if I'm at 650 points and I've set it to aim for 750, it will chop 4 additional logs (after the first inventory is fletched and burnt), but it doesn't fletch them, it just burns them, causing it to back and forth, chopping and burning rather than fletching aswell.

I will take a look at that, didn't notice that myself  while testing :)
Thanks for letting me know

EDIT:
Wintertodt V2.25:
- Fixed issue with fletching near brazier when nearing smart calc points.

Live soon
Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi