Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

just about to hit 99 fishing from your other script, works flawlessly! any chance of a 24 hour trial for this script please in the next few days? should hit 99 fishing in 2 more...

also I would like to know what setting to use to avoid ban etc, I use mirror mode religiously now had too many quick bans from stealth mode, anything else you would suggest?

45 minutes ago, camley123 said:

Can I get a trial

Enjoy!

15 minutes ago, sam kerridge said:

just about to hit 99 fishing from your other script, works flawlessly! any chance of a 24 hour trial for this script please in the next few days? should hit 99 fishing in 2 more...

also I would like to know what setting to use to avoid ban etc, I use mirror mode religiously now had too many quick bans from stealth mode, anything else you would suggest?

Miror mode helps a lot for banns, also takeing enough breaks helps.
Try to bot max 3-4h a day on accounts you care about ^^

Once again brilliant script, one suggestion I have for this one tho... maybe could there be a feature where it will fletch just one inventory of logs and then the rest of the game it just burns only? I think that would definitely be enough points to get the crate but without missing out on the extra 30% xp gains

2 hours ago, sam kerridge said:

Once again brilliant script, one suggestion I have for this one tho... maybe could there be a feature where it will fletch just one inventory of logs and then the rest of the game it just burns only? I think that would definitely be enough points to get the crate but without missing out on the extra 30% xp gains

I think if you only chose to burn and set smart calc to 500 points, you should get a crate 😉

@Khaleesi script worked great since purchase level from 50-88 on my main using this script and received pet at level 77 FM.  

On my other account leveled up all the way to 99 thanks to you 😁👍 but still no pet unfortunately.

Anyway the script is somehow getting stuck banking and stands still for like 30 mins. It only happened today.

Edited by Kingsman

2 hours ago, Kingsman said:

@Khaleesi script worked great since purchase level from 50-88 on my main using this script and received pet at level 77 FM.  

On my other account leveled up all the way to 99 thanks to you 😁👍 but still no pet unfortunately.

Anyway the script is somehow getting stuck banking and stands still for like 30 mins. It only happened today.

What was it trying to do? :)

22 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I think if you only chose to burn and set smart calc to 500 points, you should get a crate 😉

yeah but then I'm missing out on all xp from 500 points upwards? I mean just fletch one invent and burn the rest should end with around 750 points which is much more xp a game and also bigger chance at loot