Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

Haven't botted in a while, decided to try the script again since I bought it a while back and haven't really been on rs in a few months.

Used an account I made last year, never been Botted on before. Botted for a couple hours yesterday with a few breaks in between (Maybe 4-5 hours total bot time with 2-3 breaks), tried logging in today but already banned.

3 hours ago, Corgo said:

Looks awesome!! May I get a 12h trial please? Thank you very much Khal!! @Khaleesi

Enjoy the trial!

2 hours ago, margison said:

Haven't botted in a while, decided to try the script again since I bought it a while back and haven't really been on rs in a few months.

Used an account I made last year, never been Botted on before. Botted for a couple hours yesterday with a few breaks in between (Maybe 4-5 hours total bot time with 2-3 breaks), tried logging in today but already banned.

Old accs are not better if you think that...
A sudden changce in behaviour can get you banned quickly ... Like botting an old acc whihc hasn't been played on for a long time can get flagged quickly.. :/

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy the trial!

Old accs are not better if you think that...
A sudden changce in behaviour can get you banned quickly ... Like botting an old acc whihc hasn't been played on for a long time can get flagged quickly.. :/

I doubt it was the account, since there was legit play for just under a week, varying 5-10 hours of rs a day. The one day I decide to bot on it, I did it in small periods of 1 to a maximum of 2 hours before manually stopping it and physically closing the bot for while doing other stuff for a bit before opening it again, doing some legit play for an hour or so then back to botting wt for an hour or 2.

I'm not here to complain about being banned since it's a risk that everyone takes when botting, just wanted to let people know that the script might not be too safe at the moment.

6 hours ago, margison said:

I doubt it was the account, since there was legit play for just under a week, varying 5-10 hours of rs a day. The one day I decide to bot on it, I did it in small periods of 1 to a maximum of 2 hours before manually stopping it and physically closing the bot for while doing other stuff for a bit before opening it again, doing some legit play for an hour or so then back to botting wt for an hour or 2.

I'm not here to complain about being banned since it's a risk that everyone takes when botting, just wanted to let people know that the script might not be too safe at the moment.

Well that's the problem... You basicly gave them the proof they needed :/
If you play a lot by hand and you start botting suddenly, the change in behaviour is tremendous depending on your game style.

Could be bad luck though, hard to tell ..

Edited by Khaleesi