Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

Great script so far but I have noticed a few bugs on Mirror mode. Once you take damage from cold it attempts to start fletching the logs again but it will not successfully do it untill you stop it. That bug only seems to happen in mirror mode tho. So far I have botted two separate accounts both with different proxies or IP's, and both on injection mode due to the mirror mode bug and both had gotten banned within 1 hr. I am excited to use this script but I think it is too hot right now. Any insight?

21 hours ago, Aurfiy said:

Hi could I have a trial please?

17 hours ago, tripdontfa11 said:

Great script so far but I have noticed a few bugs on Mirror mode. Once you take damage from cold it attempts to start fletching the logs again but it will not successfully do it untill you stop it. That bug only seems to happen in mirror mode tho. So far I have botted two separate accounts both with different proxies or IP's, and both on injection mode due to the mirror mode bug and both had gotten banned within 1 hr. I am excited to use this script but I think it is too hot right now. Any insight?

Ya mirror mode can always be a bit buggy ... not much that I can change at that :(
Bannrates shouldn't be that high, I run it once in a while on my main for about and hour of 2 and I'm still fine ^^

11 hours ago, Bailey96 said:

Hey @Khaleesi
May i have a trial? :)

2 hours ago, mutsi99 said:

12 hour trial please! really interested in this, really want! 

All enjoy the trials :D

18 hours ago, Protoprize said:

Imo, script is working amazingly well! One of my accounts got lucky even and got full pyromancer outfit by like 40 KC (I thank the script for this even though I just got good rng) :')

Just don't do lvl50 by hand before using the script and you should be fine!

How come you are saying training level 50 by hand is a bad idea? :x Was thinking about doing that to purchase this.

21 hours ago, Protoprize said:

Imo, script is working amazingly well! One of my accounts got lucky even and got full pyromancer outfit by like 40 KC (I thank the script for this even though I just got good rng) :')

Just don't do lvl50 by hand before using the script and you should be fine!

Glad you like the script!

21 hours ago, sirrasmusdk said:

May i have a trial =)? Looks solid from the reviews.

10 hours ago, pluum said:

Could I try it please?

Enjoy your trials!

2 hours ago, Caustic said:

How come you are saying training level 50 by hand is a bad idea? :x Was thinking about doing that to purchase this.

Sometimes the change in playstyle actually gets you banned instead of saving your ass ?