Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

10 hours ago, Lmaos4eva said:

When ppl are arguing about the bans, i'd like to know did they use anykind of breaks and how much they did bot it for day/week?

The people complaining most likely did not. I've found that you are normally more successful if you choose the option to fletch the logs and burn rather than just burning - also helps to periodically open crates to make it seem more realistic and less bot-like.

I've personally encountered a few bans, those were with minimal breaks with attempts to bot 3-5 days a week. However, I don't complain about it due to Wintertodt still being quite an actively moderated minigame

• Like 1

This is the only script i've used on three separate accounts, and each account has been perm banned within a week. Not sure if it's the script or just the nature of the activity but I would advise against botting Wintertodt altogether. 

I would bot at max, 100 minutes per session with up to two sessions per day, three to five times a week, that isn't a lot of botting.

Edited by urnutzmyboot

8 hours ago, urnutzmyboot said:

This is the only script i've used on three separate accounts, and each account has been perm banned within a week. Not sure if it's the script or just the nature of the activity but I would advise against botting Wintertodt altogether. 

I would bot at max, 100 minutes per session with up to two sessions per day, three to five times a week, that isn't a lot of botting.

Well.. I'm going for my 3rd 99fm with this script, no bans yet

17 hours ago, Timaeus said:

Did you use a VPN or Proxy at all? 

Also what was your break settings?

No proxy/VPN.

Logical breaks. I'm not going to play 1h EVERY single time I log in and then break for 10min and play 1h again. I change the break timings quite alot.

Edited by Seriously