Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

On 17-4-2017 at 4:06 PM, Trol101 said:

Could i get an trail?

On 17-4-2017 at 6:27 PM, Light said:

can i get a trial?

On 18-4-2017 at 11:50 PM, Icys said:

Have used this from 65-80 firemaking in the past 2-3 days, working well.

On 19-4-2017 at 0:11 AM, MalteseFalcon said:

Can I have a trial please? Thank you

Enjoy the trials

20 hours ago, magpiemad7 said:

fails to get 500 points at 90 firemaking

Then you are using the wrong setup, bcs I can easy get 850 points at 50 firemaking and while fletching.
What settings are you using, screenshot the UI if you want :)

On 17-4-2017 at 9:18 PM, tannerwaynebass said:

@Khaleesi Do you have to run this script in mirrored mode on the os client? i'm interested in purchasing, but having to run it in mirrored will be an issue since i don't have VIP

No thats not required, it runs even better in the normal mode :)

9 hours ago, Failed4life said:

Can you fix it so it will use higher tier axes that you're not able to equip? For example, I have 90 wcing but 1 attack, and the bot will use a bronze axe and not my dragon axe

The issue here is that a draogn axe can be a drop aswell and I don't want to have 2-3 axes in my inventory after a while ( if lucky)

The typ of axe you are using has no effect on the speed you are chopping logs after a certain lvl.
Use a rune axe if you can please :)

Heyy I am running the script for some hours now whilst tweaking it for myself in the setting section.

You say its 200k+ fire making exp/h but I NEVER get over 140K/hr

The loot for me is hard to calculate because its very random, but its not even close to 500K/hr, I open 10 cases in an hour.

and 1 more thing everytime it banks and goes back to the minigame it stands there very awkward between the tree and brazier before the timer ends and the boss respawns. Thats very noticeable and sketchy ^^, if I would be playing legit I would def say thats a bot. Maybe its possible before the game starts to always center the player either at the brazier or the tree.

Anyhow runs very smooth further and I'm happy I got the script, I don't mean to insult you in any way but I was hoping for some explanation/reply :D

thanks for making awesome scripts and keep m coming!

Steve

EDIT: in the picture you can see me standing there awkward between the tree and brazier in, when you stand there alone it looks very sketchy for other players, any explanation for this one or something you could look into? thx bro

Schermafbeelding 2017-04-21 om 23.58.40.png

Edited by SteveTheWizard

21 hours ago, depern said:

May I have a trial?

Sure enjoy

16 hours ago, NeedToBot said:

Thank you very much, do I have to do anything to enable it or will it be added to the account when I log into the bot?

Should be availbale for 24h after I activate it

12 hours ago, SteveTheWizard said:

Heyy I am running the script for some hours now whilst tweaking it for myself in the setting section.

You say its 200k+ fire making exp/h but I NEVER get over 140K/hr

The loot for me is hard to calculate because its very random, but its not even close to 500K/hr, I open 10 cases in an hour.

and 1 more thing everytime it banks and goes back to the minigame it stands there very awkward between the tree and brazier before the timer ends and the boss respawns. Thats very noticeable and sketchy ^^, if I would be playing legit I would def say thats a bot. Maybe its possible before the game starts to always center the player either at the brazier or the tree.

Anyhow runs very smooth further and I'm happy I got the script, I don't mean to insult you in any way but I was hoping for some explanation/reply :D

thanks for making awesome scripts and keep m coming!

Steve

EDIT: in the picture you can see me standing there awkward between the tree and brazier in, when you stand there alone it looks very sketchy for other players, any explanation for this one or something you could look into? thx bro

Schermafbeelding 2017-04-21 om 23.58.40.png

The exp is based on what fm level you are... at 99 you even get 300k+
Also just burning the logs instead of fletching them will get you more fm exp but lower chance or loot.

The loot is also skill related, the higher your skills the better the loot is.
I'm not sure if they changed the drops in the past months though.

Have you enabled "Light brazier at start" option?

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Sure enjoy

Should be availbale for 24h after I activate it

The exp is based on what fm level you are... at 99 you even get 300k+
Also just burning the logs instead of fletching them will get you more fm exp but lower chance or loot.

The loot is also skill related, the higher your skills the better the loot is.
I'm not sure if they changed the drops in the past months though.

Have you enabled "Light brazier at start" option?

No I don't have the option "light brazier at start" on , but I will make a screenshot of my settings when I can.

Yeah I read somewhere that the drop tables are now related to these skills : herblore,mining,fishing,crafting and farming..

So all of these skills of mine are low thus I won't be getting good drops... I should have invested more time into this before buying the script, which is my own responsibility.

Anyhow the script is running very good and it gives good fm exp :), if you could figure out for me why I'm standing so awkwardly in between the brazier and tree I would be very content, but take your time since I'm not gonna use this script often because of my low skills, but in the future its definitely something to use! Thanks for replying khal 

2 minutes ago, SteveTheWizard said:

No I don't have the option "light brazier at start" on , but I will make a screenshot of my settings when I can.

Yeah I read somewhere that the drop tables are now related to these skills : herblore,mining,fishing,crafting and farming..

So all of these skills of mine are low thus I won't be getting good drops... I should have invested more time into this before buying the script, which is my own responsibility.

Anyhow the script is running very good and it gives good fm exp :), if you could figure out for me why I'm standing so awkwardly in between the brazier and tree I would be very content, but take your time since I'm not gonna use this script often because of my low skills, but in the future its definitely something to use! Thanks for replying khal 

Enable the option to light the brazier at the start.
It will stand closer to the brazier to light and it gives good points/exp :)

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Enable the option to light the brazier at the start.
It will stand closer to the brazier to light and it gives good points/exp :)

aight will try it out, thanks for fast replies! I will try and keep you updated with stuff I run into! 

EDIT: I did as u said, enabling the option to light the brazier at the start in deed changed my position at the beginning of a game!! Thanks a lot man this was something I found very sketchy but its all fixed!! cheers!

Edited by SteveTheWizard

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Wintertodt