Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

5 hours ago, Doomed said:

I'm not sure if your skip games setting works properly. I don't want it to skip games as even 5k xp would be worth not standing where it waits. I have tried with skip option off, as well as skip only at 20% or less. Am I missing something? :P 

I don't understand what you mean actually ... ans yes all the settings are working correctly.
Are you using mirror?

• 2 weeks later...

@Khaleesi When it goes to click inventory, mouse spazzes out for a few seconds before clicking it. (Using mirror mode) Will be updating this comment as i use the script.

Same thing happens when it hovers brazier to light and bruma roots to chop. Mouse spazzes for a few seconds and clicks. Making it late to light brazier. It spazzes after clicking knife and hovering over the logs. I dont know if this is just a mirror thing but it spazzes when hovering over things.

http://imgur.com/a/LXNUr

Now imagine that spazzing motion in all actions. i dont know what it is but that shit is sketched.

Edited by gosubear

On 28-3-2017 at 7:38 AM, gravmaster said:

can i have a trial?

On 30-3-2017 at 6:26 PM, Venux said:

looks great!, can i have a trial plz, im willing to buy this script :)

1 hour ago, o Logic o said:

I'd like a trial please :)

Enjoy the trials

On 1-4-2017 at 5:42 AM, gosubear said:

@Khaleesi When it goes to click inventory, mouse spazzes out for a few seconds before clicking it. (Using mirror mode) Will be updating this comment as i use the script.

Same thing happens when it hovers brazier to light and bruma roots to chop. Mouse spazzes for a few seconds and clicks. Making it late to light brazier. It spazzes after clicking knife and hovering over the logs. I dont know if this is just a mirror thing but it spazzes when hovering over things.

http://imgur.com/a/LXNUr

Now imagine that spazzing motion in all actions. i dont know what it is but that shit is sketched.

There is not much I can do about that, it's mirror client related :/ 

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Wintertodt