Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

hey idk if its just me but sometimes it doesnt bank rarnarr weeds or burma tourch.. but overall great script.. going to go for the motherload mine one next (could i get a trial if poss :) lol ).. keep up the good work

hey idk if its just me but sometimes it doesnt bank rarnarr weeds or burma tourch.. but overall great script.. going to go for the motherload mine one next.. keep up the good work

Edited by beeffyy

Loving this script. the only problem is that it banks my dragon axe because i prefer wielding the bruma torch as its a warm item and i take less damage. its fine with the rune axe but not sure why it wants to bank the dragon axe everytime it goes bank. thank you 

you only need 4 pieces of warm clothing any more then that is redundant and stupid, equip the axe.

hey idk if its just me but sometimes it doesnt bank rarnarr weeds or burma tourch.. but overall great script.. going to go for the motherload mine one next (could i get a trial if poss smile.png lol ).. keep up the good work

hey idk if its just me but sometimes it doesnt bank rarnarr weeds or burma tourch.. but overall great script.. going to go for the motherload mine one next.. keep up the good work

Will be fixed in V0.23

Loving this script. the only problem is that it banks my dragon axe because i prefer wielding the bruma torch as its a warm item and i take less damage. its fine with the rune axe but not sure why it wants to bank the dragon axe everytime it goes bank. thank you 

It's because a dragon axe is also a loot item, so I don't know if you gained it or not...

Bruma torch won't help if you just equip 4 other warm cloths smile.png

Earned 99 firemaking from 50 using this bot, use it wisely and youll never have a problem

Awesome biggrin.png

Script updated to V0.23:

- Will now bank Bruma torch and ranarss properly.

Should be online soon!

Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Wintertodt