Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

Script works perfectly fine and there is no issue with it at all.

I'll take a look at what's wrong, but I'm not changing anything to the script just because mirror doesn't work as intended.

Also if you botting it is your responsibility, last time I checked botting wasn't allowed and you can get banned for it by jagex ... :/

if you care about your account and don't want to risk it getitng banned you shouldn't be botting an account.

Current stats of the script: (Says enough of how good it is working biggrin.png)

signature.png?user=all

Should state on the post about the script that it doesn't work with mirrored mode and as for the account that got banned it was a trial level 3. And let me gladly state all the problems with the script. When clicking knife to logs sometimes the mouse spams around the log until it clicks on it which is very bot like. Also when the round is finished sometimes it runs to the door then back after it realises it has enough food. I only botted for 4 hours on a new account but within 4 hours i was already banned.

Again i would very highly not recommend using this script unless you feel like getting banned within a day.

Should state on the post about the script that it doesn't work with mirrored mode and as for the account that got banned it was a trial level 3. And let me gladly state all the problems with the script. When clicking knife to logs sometimes the mouse spams around the log until it clicks on it which is very bot like. Also when the round is finished sometimes it runs to the door then back after it realises it has enough food. I only botted for 4 hours on a new account but within 4 hours i was already banned.

Again i would very highly not recommend using this script unless you feel like getting banned within a day.

1) The mouse hovering the log is client related, so I can't change that.

2) When it walks to the door you just fucked up the settings of the script, might want to properly set it up instead of blaming the script.

3) Quick banns can happen, it's somehting you can expect once in a while in 2016.

You most likely already botted 1-50 firemaking aswell.

Don't bot ona ccount you care about, because if you bot you can always expect a bann. Don't cry about banns and move on that's how it works in 2016. Should have done it by hand if you wouldn't risk your account.

Also your 4 hours last a log time in my opinion, I wish my days would last that long!

signature.png?user=Mr_King_Cj

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Wintertodt