Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

Bot keeps dying, even with the min food required to start round set to 16. Died like 4 times now...

Edit: I changed the food from Lobster to Monkfish, min health to eat at and still 16 food at start yet still dies within a few rounds. Using anything higher than monkfish isnt worth the hassle and if the script continues to do this, the script itself isn't worth it.

Edited by RDM

[DEBUG][11/01 10:15:30 AM]: Loading script id : 909

[DEBUG][11/01 10:15:31 AM]: Loaded script!

[DEBUG][11/01 10:15:31 AM]: Launching script...

[iNFO][bot #1][11/01 10:15:31 AM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!

[iNFO][bot #1][11/01 10:15:31 AM]: Loaded font

[iNFO][11/01 10:15:33 AM]: Started script : Khal Wintertodt

[iNFO][bot #1][11/01 12:13:45 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login

[ERROR][bot #1][11/01 12:13:45 PM]: Your account has been disabled/banned!

[iNFO][bot #1][11/01 12:13:45 PM]: Terminating script Khal Wintertodt...

[iNFO][bot #1][11/01 12:13:45 PM]: Script Khal Wintertodt has exited!

[iNFO][bot #1][11/01 12:13:46 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

I know It's my fault that I got banned but I ran this bot for 2 hours and bam...

Any progress with a dodge snow / revive puromancer? Dodge snow would be amazing, or woodcut in the safe spot or walk to a distance while fletching.

Might I add a suggestion that the script uses the dragon axe special slightly before the game starts? Particularly if lighting braZier at start. I've noticed it lights brazier, then axe special. However only really happens every few round starts due to the special energy not being replenished.

Another suggestion I would like to make is that the script eats food whilst running to the bank. More often than not I miss the start of the round by approx 10% due to lots of food being eaten stationary after the kill (high hit point user).

I have also noticed that some options in the GUI do not read correctly when hovered over for a better description. Perhaps this is because I'm on a Mac because I also have trouble with this on other scripts.

Other than these minor issues, the script is flawless and haven't had any major problems. Code must be great :)

I can imagine it would be very time consuming keeping all your scripts up to date. How many do you have on the SDN now? Around the 10 mark?

Any progress with a dodge snow / revive puromancer? Dodge snow would be amazing, or woodcut in the safe spot or walk to a distance while fletching.

Might I add a suggestion that the script uses the dragon axe special slightly before the game starts? Particularly if lighting braZier at start. I've noticed it lights brazier, then axe special. However only really happens every few round starts due to the special energy not being replenished.

Another suggestion I would like to make is that the script eats food whilst running to the bank. More often than not I miss the start of the round by approx 10% due to lots of food being eaten stationary after the kill (high hit point user).

I have also noticed that some options in the GUI do not read correctly when hovered over for a better description. Perhaps this is because I'm on a Mac because I also have trouble with this on other scripts.

Other than these minor issues, the script is flawless and haven't had any major problems. Code must be great smile.png

I can imagine it would be very time consuming keeping all your scripts up to date. How many do you have on the SDN now? Around the 10 mark?

Will have to take a look at those 2 things :)

Yes I can make it use the dragon axe speciala few seconds before the game starts if that would help.

What food are you using?

Which GUI settings are we talking about?

You can see all my scripts here:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66292-khal-scripts%E2%96%90-next-level-botting%E2%96%90-extremely-active%E2%96%90-bug-fixes-within-24-hours%E2%96%90-request-your-free-trials-now/page-1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Wintertodt