Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, DDQOMC said:

Hey,

Just watched the video for this script and it looks great! I have a few questions though:

1. What is smart point calculate setting? I didn't see anything that really explains this function

2. Is the bot function for fixing the brazier now fully working i.e. stepping back before fixing? (I read above in the comments that the step back to avoid damage wasn't working and you were looking to fix ASAP)

3. Do you offer any trials for this script? Would love to try it out on my HCIM before I commit to a purchase. 

Thanks in advance :)

DD

Hello!
1. It will calculate the ivnentory so it will edn on that exact same points :) Could be usefull for whne you want to afk after some kind of points.
2. I did some changes, still improving it as ther eis a small delay sometimes
3. II can give you a trial now or later when the doding is 100%, whatever u want 

On 6/3/2024 at 4:36 PM, Khaleesi said:

Hello!
1. It will calculate the ivnentory so it will edn on that exact same points :) Could be usefull for whne you want to afk after some kind of points.
2. I did some changes, still improving it as ther eis a small delay sometimes
3. II can give you a trial now or later when the doding is 100%, whatever u want 

Thanks for the response :)

If it's working now I would like to give it a try, thank you!