Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

@Khaleesi Hi (my english isn't the best hope you understand the explanation)

Sooo i started using your script again these past few days and i noticed that sometimes when banking, the character gets stuck in front of the marquee. it keeps clicking on random positions on top of the marquee, which makes it get stuck in front of the marquee, and the screen doesn't rotate when that happens. it kept doin that for like 30 mins without me noticing it. i'll post a picture or a vid whenever it happens again. 

kingsman..

2 hours ago, Kingsman said:

@Khaleesi Hi (my english isn't the best hope you understand the explanation)

Sooo i started using your script again these past few days and i noticed that sometimes when banking, the character gets stuck in front of the marquee. it keeps clicking on random positions on top of the marquee, which makes it get stuck in front of the marquee, and the screen doesn't rotate when that happens. it kept doin that for like 30 mins without me noticing it. i'll post a picture or a vid whenever it happens again. 

kingsman..

Do you have roofs disabled? IF not, disable them :)
I guess thats your issue

• 3 weeks later...

I use your Wintertodt bot atm and really enjoy it. I only let it run when I‘m at my desk anyway.  I‘m not running a bot farm or anything. My account was made by hand to this point. I play cs, do work or watch videos while botting. When I leave my desk I quit the script.

i noticed people talk a lot while wintertodt. I‘m afraid of getting reported so I quit the script and chat with them from time to time. Is there a way to chat while botting without ending the script ?

On 3/15/2022 at 4:35 PM, lowxyyy said:

I use your Wintertodt bot atm and really enjoy it. I only let it run when I‘m at my desk anyway.  I‘m not running a bot farm or anything. My account was made by hand to this point. I play cs, do work or watch videos while botting. When I leave my desk I quit the script.

i noticed people talk a lot while wintertodt. I‘m afraid of getting reported so I quit the script and chat with them from time to time. Is there a way to chat while botting without ending the script ?

on the top of the client there is a keyboard and mouse icon, if you enabled the mouse or keyboard you can typ or move your mouse :)