Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

so ive been getting banned using just this script and i know its this one cause ive got all your scripts and i switch between scripts in one session of botting for ea account, but when either breaks r enabled and the bot does its thing but when it logs back in and goes into Wodt it sometimes or possibly most the time gets in the minigame too early and it waits next to the entrance usually and i think that is what is making get detected cause they just sit there not moving and single thing for the whole time, i caught it a couple times doing it, just wanted to share it with you and see what you think.

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

so ive been getting banned using just this script and i know its this one cause ive got all your scripts and i switch between scripts in one session of botting for ea account, but when either breaks r enabled and the bot does its thing but when it logs back in and goes into Wodt it sometimes or possibly most the time gets in the minigame too early and it waits next to the entrance usually and i think that is what is making get detected cause they just sit there not moving and single thing for the whole time, i caught it a couple times doing it, just wanted to share it with you and see what you think.

Well banns can happen on any script, I'm not sure what exactly you mean with the breaks not working as it should.
Can you explain some more?

9 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Well banns can happen on any script, I'm not sure what exactly you mean with the breaks not working as it should.
Can you explain some more?

Like whenever you start your script for wodt, if the wodt game is already started and say at 80% the script has you sit near the entrance doing nothing. ( i think its what makes it look  like a bot imo ) but ive seen it do it couple times.  If you got breaks enabled on the osbot client in general or on the script im saying its making it a more of a chance to enter the minigame early.

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Like whenever you start your script for wodt, if the wodt game is already started and say at 80% the script has you sit near the entrance doing nothing. ( i think its what makes it look  like a bot imo ) but ive seen it do it couple times.  If you got breaks enabled on the osbot client in general or on the script im saying its making it a more of a chance to enter the minigame early.

There is a settings for that in the gui ... xD Skip game when hp is under a certain %
You can just turn that off and it won't care about that at all

10 hours ago, nevadahlo said:

My account got a 2 day after about 3 hours of running with breaks enabled and mirror client

Damn that's really quick, try to build it up slowly.
Banns don't always happen because of the actual botting, switching client and the way the acc plays is enough for a bann sometims.
So try to bot and play aswell in the beginning ^^

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Damn that's really quick, try to build it up slowly.
Banns don't always happen because of the actual botting, switching client and the way the acc plays is enough for a bann sometims.
So try to bot and play aswell in the beginning ^^

Gotcha. Nonetheless, I love your scripts, keep up the good work! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, have you had any issues or heard of this script freezing? I have used this one before with no issues but lately it will run an hour or so and everything will freeze client included, but it will still count the runtime. I have tried and had this issue multiple times the past few days. I'm using mirror client with breaks (it doesn't make it to first break).

I believe it has to be something with this script because I can run your motherlode script for 12hrs flawlessly. Maybe a setting I need to adjust or have you heard of this?

I have it set to smart calc 750, fletch, fix brazier/relight , bank at 4 crates, disable loot tracker