Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

Owned your bot for a long time now and used it on many many accounts but it’s terrible on my new account. 
works perfectly until it comes to actually playing the game itself. 
lights brazier as it should, goes to chop logs no problem. As soon as it starts fletching or burning and the account gets hit, that’s it… it heals and waits 5-10 seconds before restart the action which in most cases the account has been hit again.

All in all I’ve watched it play 10 games and not once has it got to 500 points for a loot crate, never surpassed 300 points.

ive disabled every extra option in the hopes it just focuses on one thing. I’ve restarted client multiple times, changed from fletching to simply just burning. Changed to the lowest world in hopes the games last longer and yet I’m still having the same problem every time.

any help would be massively appreciated 

edit: it even hovers over the food but takes 5-10 seconds to click that

Edited by whatshisnamehmm

18 minutes ago, whatshisnamehmm said:

Owned your bot for a long time now and used it on many many accounts but it’s terrible on my new account. 
works perfectly until it comes to actually playing the game itself. 
lights brazier as it should, goes to chop logs no problem. As soon as it starts fletching or burning and the account gets hit, that’s it… it heals and waits 5-10 seconds before restart the action which in most cases the account has been hit again.

All in all I’ve watched it play 10 games and not once has it got to 500 points for a loot crate, never surpassed 300 points.

ive disabled every extra option in the hopes it just focuses on one thing. I’ve restarted client multiple times, changed from fletching to simply just burning. Changed to the lowest world in hopes the games last longer and yet I’m still having the same problem every time.

any help would be massively appreciated 

edit: it even hovers over the food but takes 5-10 seconds to click that

Just restart your client if it does stuff like that. Make sure to hook mirror properly, don't log the account in before starting the mirror client.
Also worth mentioning that the client is still broken after todays update, so got to wait for an update on that part :)

If you fletch you should get around 750 points. Without fletching 500 is the goal :)

Edited by Khaleesi

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Just restart your client if it does stuff like that. Make sure to hook mirror properly, don't log the account in before starting the mirror client.
Also worth mentioning that the client is still broken after todays update, so got to wait for an update on that part :)

If you fletch you should get around 750 points. Without fletching 500 is the goal :)

Still not working as of yet. Used your agility bot instead and worked perfectly fine, tried WT again same issues. Do you know where I can find out when the client is fixed/updated?

13 hours ago, whatshisnamehmm said:

Still not working as of yet. Used your agility bot instead and worked perfectly fine, tried WT again same issues. Do you know where I can find out when the client is fixed/updated?

Strange, can you share of DM me an image of the breakmanager settings you are using?
or send it to me on discord if possible

Edited by Khaleesi

On 6/4/2020 at 9:49 AM, dudeyoyo said:

Had great luck using Khal scripts to bot my accounts. Shouldn't have gotten greedy and tried Wintertodt.

Banned on 2 accs after only 3-4 hours of this script.

(45 mins on, 15 min breaks, never did more than 10hrs a day) Both accs had 90+s in other skills from botting. That's why I blame this script.

Cringe looking back on my reply. Khal scripts are great and I’ve used this one for many 99s since.

just gotta do trial and error :) safe botting works, listen to khal and follow his tips

• Like 1