[S] Cb 85 starter main/pker / 94 Magic

Starcraft

Hi.

Just found out that my account has been unbanned, permanent ban quashed and account is ready to use by new owner.

Since i have myself maxed main, i dont need another account and so im selling it for more wealth for main smile.png

Taking Skrill/OSRS Gp for the account, no autowin nor starting bid set!

More questions about the account? Just post below, PM me or add my skype.

PS! I am the accounts ORIGINAL OWNER, it has e-mail login but the e-mail wont come with the account since it has been hijacked over half a year ago with the account but the account will come with rest of the infos.

x1.png

x2.png

x3.png

x4.png

Edited by Starcraft

Hi.

Just found out that my account has been unbanned, permanent ban quashed and account is ready to use by new owner.

Since i have myself maxed main, i dont need another account and so im selling it for more wealth for main smile.png

Taking Skrill/OSRS Gp for the account, no autowin nor starting bid set!

More questions about the account? Just post below, PM me or add my skype.

PS! I am the accounts ORIGINAL OWNER, it has e-mail login but the e-mail wont come with the account since it has been hijacked over half a year ago with the account but the account

Are you aware that the hijackers could possibly recover the account? As they have access to all of the original emails i.e the initial "Welcome to RS" email so they'll know information like when the account was created and if it ever got membership (if you bought it) etc.

If the account is ever recovered by those hijackers just letting you know that you'd be held to account. 

P.S Just talked with Dex over this and he said if the login email is hijacked it won't really matter but if the registered email is the one which was hijacked then what I said above will apply

Are you aware that the hijackers could possibly recover the account? As they have access to all of the original emails i.e the initial "Welcome to RS" email so they'll know information like when the account was created and if it ever got membership (if you bought it) etc.

If the account is ever recovered by those hijackers just letting you know that you'd be held to account. 

P.S Just talked with Dex over this and he said if the login email is hijacked it won't really matter but if the registered email is the one which was hijacked then what I said above will apply

Hijacker wont get access to this account only with e-mail, members info. Appealing on these days is much harder than few years ago.

25m bid

Noted, thanks.

• 1 month later...