Only permanent bans in osrs? [Poll]

Fishing

Do jagex only use permanent bans?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Have you gotten a 2 day ban the past 3 months?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you gotten a 2 day ban the past 2 months?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Have you gotten anything else than pemanent bans the past 3 months? (only p2p)

• Yes
    • No

So  the title and poll pretty much says it all.

Please post below what you think are the reasons of me always getting permed. (If 2 day bans are still a thing)

I sometimes bot with a VPN, and i sometimes just bot on my home IP, that i have had previous bans on.

I bought a proxy ~2 weeks ago and the acc is still going. So idk if proxies help with the permanent bans.

I have only gotten perms the past months so im wondering if it is still possible to get 2 days.

Thanks

//Fishing

Edited by fishingfff

they 2 day ban accs that have been on the game for awhile and have no active bans on their acc. e.g. if you have an unexpired 2 day ban already, you'll get a perma no matter what. if you're a maxed main with 500 hours on the game and no active bans (either all expired, or never gotten), you'll almost undoubtedly get a 2 day

• Like 1

I've gotten a 2 day ban on a 1 def pure with 1500+ total level about 6 months ago.

I've been careful with it botting on it ever since. Doing certain things to make it seem human it likely to fool their system. I'll often sit at the computer listening to music having conversation in clan chat while the bot is running since it is all but impossible for bots to make conversation with clan members therefore their detection system will take that into consideration. I stun alched to 94 mage recently and there was not banned again, therefore this seemed to have worked.

I also made a new F2P account and did curse alching with a bot that I coded myself, this time I also had conversations in clan chat and was never banned when curse alching from 55-85 magic. In addition I coded in frequently occuring antibans are only effected my exp rates by about 5k exp per hour at most such as small delays(simulate afk), random tab clickings(simulate boredom), ect. I never ran the bot for more than 90-120 minutes straight. If I wanted more experience that day I would stop the bot for a bit and then start it again and sometimes move locations and the NPC I was targeting.

You have to think to yourself about what could fool an automated detection system into thinking that a bot is really a human and know that their system ofcourse has limitations as it is only reviewing the incoming packets your client sends to their game engine. Keeping that in mind what I mentioned above seems to have done the trick as bots do not usually go "afk" or get "bored" and start randomly clicking around the tabs, although I made the assumption that patterns would be picked up on so I randomized these "human simulations" as much as possible with different tab clicking cycles and afk times.

• Like 1

No proxy

8ef368e2e8ca40a69ec421416d3921a1.png

i got a 2 day on 2 diff accs last week and week before.

they 2 day ban accs that have been on the game for awhile and have no active bans on their acc. e.g. if you have an unexpired 2 day ban already, you'll get a perma no matter what. if you're a maxed main with 500 hours on the game and no active bans (either all expired, or never gotten), you'll almost undoubtedly get a 2 day

I've gotten a 2 day ban on a 1 def pure with 1500+ total level about 6 months ago.

I've been careful with it botting on it ever since. Doing certain things to make it seem human it likely to fool their system. I'll often sit at the computer listening to music having conversation in clan chat while the bot is running since it is all but impossible for bots to make conversation with clan members therefore their detection system will take that into consideration. I stun alched to 94 mage recently and there was not banned again, therefore this seemed to have worked.

I also made a new F2P account and did curse alching with a bot that I coded myself, this time I also had conversations in clan chat and was never banned when curse alching from 55-85 magic. In addition I coded in frequently occuring antibans are only effected my exp rates by about 5k exp per hour at most such as small delays(simulate afk), random tab clickings(simulate boredom), ect. I never ran the bot for more than 90-120 minutes straight. If I wanted more experience that day I would stop the bot for a bit and then start it again and sometimes move locations and the NPC I was targeting.

You have to think to yourself about what could fool an automated detection system into thinking that a bot is really a human and know that their system ofcourse has limitations as it is only reviewing the incoming packets your client sends to their game engine. Keeping that in mind what I mentioned above seems to have done the trick as bots do not usually go "afk" or get "bored" and start randomly clicking around the tabs, although I made the assumption that patterns would be picked up on so I randomized these "human simulations" as much as possible with different tab clicking cycles and afk times.

Thanks alot guys! :)

Why do you want 2 day bans so badly?

Making a new account for stats and i want a 2day instead of perm so i can play legit after the ban :)