Selling some unique/Rare usernames

Vodkha

Hello i'm currently selling all of my decent or unique rare usernames.They all must go Asap!

For my own protection and upon swapping for 1 of the following usernames i've left out some letters to keep both me and the buyer protected.Below i have listed the usernames i have up for swap and the given amount of letters in each username.

*PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SNIPED USERNAMES,ALSO YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSFER FEE'S,AND OR MIDDLEMANS*

Auto/Win 230m for them all.They all must go asap!! as a token and gift of appreciation a 100$+ albion online legendary founders account will be gifted and transfered to the first person who buys the most usernames.it comes with 12k-14k premium gold worth about $59.99-70$ + the game download founders equipment,some mounts,etc..

usernames for swap---Amount of letters in each username
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C**** <------5 letters-a type of hair or a mans name a/w 150m

C***** <------6 letters-angel of love a/w-15m

C******* <------8 letters-a bad time and era where alot of lives were lost a/w-40m

S******* <-------9 letters-a super hero/aw-15m

H******* <-------8 letters-heavens or angels are usually what?a/w-5m

B****** **** <--------11 letters with 1 space in the middle-brazillian pkers will like this one a/w-5m

H**** **** <------9 letters-with 1 space in the middle a/w-5m

R******* <---------9 letters-religious people will like this a/w-30m

L********* <-------9 letters-farmers usually rely on there animals which is called this

R******* <-------8 letters- 1 of santas reindeer a/w-15m

N****** <--------7 letters-Nerds like myself will like this one clear.pnga/w-10m

G***********------12 letters in this username-You recall going to this persons house as a child grandmas house a/w-20m

Please feel free to post a offer or message me anytime thankyou for looking and have a fantastic day!

Edited by Vodkha

if you need 100 post count to sell accounts, i think you need 100 post count for this as well. 

Also why post them on an open forums when jagex members could see this and ban the accounts now since you are selling them. idk bro very dumb on your hand. 

Edited by GameCube

What! are you serious jagex lurks osbot forums? then what do you suggest i do in order to protect the confidentiality of my usernames? awh man i don't want to get into any trouble here i like this community alot i wasn't told i needed 100 post to sell usernames..

Edited by Vodkha

What! are you serious jagex lurks osbot forums? then what do you suggest i do in order to protect the confidentiality of my usernames? awh man i don't want to get into any trouble here i like this community alot i wasn't told i needed 100 post to sell usernames..

Like i said above, i said "i think" you need 100 post count to sell usernames. may be wrong. but i would make a post without any names involved and only give hints/ how many rare/cool names you got and then say in your post if you are interested in cool names pm me or comment below, then you can share the names with only people that are serious buyers or people with feedback that you know aren't jagex lurkers of any kind. 

Im just trying to help you out bro, nice names but dont want them to be banned. better safe then sorry is what i have learn'd from this site. 

Wow so many agressive posts already seriously this is my first time selling some usernames...People post usernames all the time does jagex really care if you swap usernames for oldschool gold.. like seriously man wth am i sopose to do how do i attract people to my thread if i cant post any letters or descriptions of what the usernames are..

Thankyou i was getting worried about getting 100 post count not that its hard but it would be time consuming none of the less thankyou so much Dex i really appreciate this QwPha8E.png

Accepting 07gp/items serious buyers and offers only will only release the list of usernames to trusted users

Edited by Vodkha