Quick Gaming setup question

Swayy

Just because I have slot of typos and don't use punctuation does not mean my grammar is bad I type on my phone if u ever texted someone before you would know what predicted text is example:Coz =because

If you really don't want me to be In the community I won't I don't care if I'm accepted or not the matter is that you one bum rape dbuff for some reason when he's a clown who need to get evidence before pointing fingers either that or your all desperate to please someone as you have 0 leadership skills and opt to be a follower

I'm pretty sure keyboards on computers/laptops don't have predictive text doge.png

and you're* doge.png

Edited by Muffins

I'm pretty sure keyboards on computers/laptops don't have predictive text doge.png

and you're* doge.png

You can clearly tell the difference when I'm on my phone or computer anyways even if my grammar is not great does that mean I can't be apart of this community??? Your suppose to support the site not drag it down with you and your crew with there sly remarks