Whats the process/protocol on asking for refunds? =\

KingLord

I hope this isn't a super big taboo thing, but I tried out a certain script, and it got two of my characters banned. It's not the ban I'm upset with--you get banned when you bot--, but the behavior of the bot. I babysat it for a few hours doing some homework, and I watched as it repeatedly got stuck and performed very not human-like behavior. Is there anyway that I could get it removed from my scripts and credited for what I paid?

Botting is a very difficult thing to get right, and with enough care you can remain unbanned on your journey to maxed combat by using any script, no matter how obvious it's movements are :)

It's all about a combination of timing (bot/break duration, but also time of day), doing things in-between botting sessions, VPS/proxies, mirror/injection etc. You also have to adapt to the environment in which you're botting in order to maximize efficiency.

Be sure to take a look here for a guide to preventing bans ~ osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

Although this didn't directly answer your question, hopefully it should help you in the long run :)

~apa

I hope this isn't a super big taboo thing, but I tried out a certain script, and it got two of my characters banned. It's not the ban I'm upset with--you get banned when you bot--, but the behavior of the bot. I babysat it for a few hours doing some homework, and I watched as it repeatedly got stuck and performed very not human-like behavior. Is there anyway that I could get it removed from my scripts and credited for what I paid?

Use the template someone posted above and Maldesto will handle the refund appeal :)