recovered account

renan911

So basically I can buy an account, change the registered email, make a dispute and if the other person can't recover it he has to give me a refund. Nice!

(And don't give me that "if you're the original owner you should be able to recover it" bullshit. The account had no registered email. I don't know the creation isp or anything else but the creation password and country.. So if that's not enough and my recovery attempt gets denied. You can't expect me to do anymore

If you sell an account, and you are the original owner, you ARE held reliable for it being recovered since you can recover it without an email. No questions about it. Either refund him, or recover the account, or you will be banned. 

If you sell an account, and you are the original owner, you ARE held reliable for it being recovered since you can recover it without an email. No questions about it. Either refund him, or recover the account, or you will be banned.

Okay so now you're making up rules, because I've never read that one. I'm gonna attempt to recover the account NOW.

I am the OO, I tried to recover and I couldn't. So I'm done with this dispute. learn how to keep your accounts safe. I don't have access to the account. Now take me out of twc

You have 24 hours to refund him his money for the account and items lost (if he has any pictures with proof), or you will be banned. I'm sorry, I've been in a similar situation before, but you have to abide by the rules, just like I have to. Maybe you can work something out with him, that's up to you guys. My time frame right now is 24 hours unless another solution is proposed to me. I hope you guys can work something out, or you repay him to keep from being banned.

Let me know,

PP

You have 24 hours to refund him his money for the account and items lost (if he has any pictures with proof), or you will be banned. I'm sorry, I've been in a similar situation before, but you have to abide by the rules, just like I have to. Maybe you can work something out with him, that's up to you guys. My time frame right now is 24 hours unless another solution is proposed to me. I hope you guys can work something out, or you repay him to keep from being banned.

Let me know,

PP

Idfk what you think this is but I'm not paying someone who is trying to screw me money that I don't owe him. Idc if it's only 14m I'm not bending over and giving him something that isn't his. That's the most retarded ass rule.

• Like 3

I am thexokid. I made this acc because mine is banned. After me and Renan came to an agreement last night, since he didn't want the acc anymore I gave him a 13m refund. He then said he'd message the mods and tell them I gave him a refund and he'd change the acc back to my email. Instead of doing any of this he deleted me off skype. I have proof of everything and I've also sent it to mod solutions over Skype.

• Like 1

I am thexokid. I made this acc because mine is banned. After me and Renan came to an agreement last night, since he didn't want the acc anymore I gave him a 13m refund. He then said he'd message the mods and tell them I gave him a refund and he'd change the acc back to my email. Instead of doing any of this he deleted me off skype. I have proof of everything and I've also sent it to mod solutions over Skype.

@@renan911