Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Very nice script am loving it so far. Already got my first fang drop! Would recommend! 

gz on fang

nah fruity i had fresh venom in there but what i remember is on logger it had said 'could not find rotation' it looks towards the middle for a light green phase but ends up being north blue phase if that helps? 

i tried to gayzo the thing but it didnt load and i had closed it -.-

NP ill equip crappy gear see if they added another 'random' phase that would cause this

idk how an image will help in this case other than to see what phase it was and it randomly does that on any given phase, I have nearly top of line pc and a stable connection so its not lag related.

my stats are 90/90, decent gear, it switches fine all of that works I can get zulrah kills in ~2 minutes

I was having problem with it standing in the poison and not attacking, prioritizing safing your food over turning on prayer and sometime it just stops and does nothin and dies -.-

I literally had no chance to test anything because it was messing literally everything up to the point where its just unusable and got me tilted, I was able to get it to get like 1-2 kills per 5 deaths(because of not enabling prayer or just pausing in the poison) On my main acc(with pretty much same combat stats) where i do zulrah legit i got over 500 zulrah kills with only like 2 deaths theres no way I can handle this bot if it gets 2 kills per 5 deaths -.-.

If you've got this stuff working fine let me know so I can trial again ill take some screenies with the debug thing opened

When ive teamviewed people having the issue of not attacking it was because of something in their setup, thats why i wanted a screenshot, whenever i ask for screenshots its like a 1/10 chance of getting a reply with a screenshot.

Problems are mainly less than 45 prayer OR no anti-venom+

Im looking into the issue myself, not come across it yet but ill carry on looking

hey fruity caught the suicide in action here is the gif

https://gyazo.com/3a6e9f1722dde57d40f782bea2762c1f

and the log 

https://gyazo.com/df3e9c9fa95d71fded787ef733e84676

Thanks alot for these will have a look and see where that NPE is coming from if possible, at first glance the error isnt point to anywhere in my script which is very strange but i shall see what i can do

happens same with me. he has full set up in inventory. walks into the lair, and just stands there. 

doesn't activate prayers, doesn't eat. just stands there until it dies and then just death walks. and repeats suicide mission :') 

on the debug window, does everything look like it has been reset or does it look like it has got stuck from a previous attempt.

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 1

When ive teamviewed people having the issue of not attacking it was because of something in their setup, thats why i wanted a screenshot, whenever i ask for screenshots its like a 1/10 chance of getting a reply with a screenshot.

Problems are mainly less than 45 prayer OR no anti-venom+

Im looking into the issue myself, not come across it yet but ill carry on looking

It manages to get a kill when it doesnt decide to just stand in the poison but other times that is exactly what it does += stand around in some phases without doing pray.

Hit me up with a trial and if it does the same thing ill PM you teamviewer when ur online.