Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

If it's seriously gonna help then I can probably sell a load of herbs and buy it!

you don't need to sell bank to get the cream of the crop gear. You can manage fine with either a blowpipe OR a trident (for venom), but both is fantastic and should suffice. and you will be fine as long as you have a venom source of damage, approximately 80 / 80 stats, even with mediocre gear.

you don't need to sell bank to get the cream of the crop gear. You can manage fine with either a blowpipe OR a trident (for venom), but both is fantastic and should suffice. and you will be fine as long as you have a venom source of damage, approximately 80 / 80 stats, even with mediocre gear.

Atm I have full void, trident and blowpipe. I have ancients book also if that is any good instead of ward? Also, I'll be finishing off grinding 85/85 Mage/range. Have high def if that counts for anything? And I've got 70+ prayer.

Edited by jdog1989

I don't care at the price of this i'm having it! lol

However don't make it too cheap fruity or prices will crash bad!

Maybe make it a subscription script. I'd rather make a one off payment.

Followed post too!

I don't think things will crash that much tbh. There's people constantly killing zulrah for days and days worth of grind. Some probably even more efficient than the script(not a dig at the script btw :D) and things don't fluctuate that often. Obviously entirely up to fruity but I reckon a monthly subscription is fair!

I don't care at the price of this i'm having it! lol

However don't make it too cheap fruity or prices will crash bad!

Maybe make it a subscription script. I'd rather make a one off payment.

Followed post too!

I don't think things will crash that much tbh. There's people constantly killing zulrah for days and days worth of grind. Some probably even more efficient than the script(not a dig at the script btw biggrin.png) and things don't fluctuate that often. Obviously entirely up to fruity but I reckon a monthly subscription is fair!

Script will be a monthly subscription. max it can be is 30/month and u can make that back in like a day (if you get lucky) or two days standard drops. 

Dw, i know without doubt people playing legit will be able to out perform the script but the script does a good enough job :boge:

• Like 1

Script will be a monthly subscription. max it can be is 30/month and u can make that back in like a day (if you get lucky) or two days standard drops.

Dw, i know without doubt people playing legit will be able to out perform the script but the script does a good enough job :boge:

Seems fair!

If it gets up and running I'll be buying VIP and a months worth to test the waters! :)

Hope things are still running smoothly!