Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

are you taking breaks at all? like to make it seem as though you're a genuine player instead of a bot?!

GL with pet/mutagen! you'll get them biggrin.png

tyty :boge:

The times i bot are whenever im changing the script. so after work till i go sleep most days :boge:

You're definitely getting trolled by RNG...

How much xp have you gotten from these kills?

god knows lol like 1k range 1k mage a kill ish? probs more magic than range

• Like 1

any other suggestions? 

just want to buy the gear ready !

sorry for all the questions.

This is my set-up for Zulrah. 

RANGE

full range void, fury, blowpipe, accumulator.

MAGE

Ahrim's top, Ahrim's skirt, occult necklace, trident, Ancient Book, God Cape. (I do not switch Void Range helm,

gloves, or boots)

Its a 5 - 6 switch. (5 range, 6 mage). If you want less switches just use a fury (no occult) and accumulator (no god cape), don't bring a boot switch either.

Tip: wear a prayer scroll in arrow slot until you're comfortable enough to Dark Bow spec with dragon arrows smile.png

--edit--

blowpipe and toxic trident are the lowest they've been on the GE, buy now to prepare for fruity's release :) 

Edited by energystar

This is my set-up for Zulrah.

RANGE

full range void, fury, blowpipe, accumulator.

MAGE

Ahrim's top, Ahrim's skirt, occult necklace, trident, Ancient Book, God Cape. (I do not switch Void Range helm,

gloves, or boots)

Its a 5 - 6 switch. (5 range, 6 mage). If you want less switches just use a fury (no occult) and accumulator (no god cape), don't bring a boot switch either.

Tip: wear a prayer scroll in arrow slot until you're comfortable enough to Dark Bow spec with dragon arrows smile.png

--edit--

blowpipe and toxic trident are the lowest they've been on the GE, buy now to prepare for fruity's release :)

I literally bought them yesterday because o noticed how low they were! So would you not suggest the swapping of the void helmets at all?

I literally bought them yesterday because o noticed how low they were! So would you not suggest the swapping of the void helmets at all?

Scales are going back up so imo so will the drops. They are pretty cheap atm.

For setup i find void mage/range with occult, fury, god cape, avas, trident of swamp, blowpipe(i used mith darts for the most part but past 300~ kills i been testing steel darts and they dont seem that much worse), snake boots, malediction ward a cheaper/better set up to use. Less switches = more food and i seem to get better runs with void. This could just be bad luck from the little time i have used ahrims tho

Scales are going back up so imo so will the drops. They are pretty cheap atm.

For setup i find void mage/range with occult, fury, god cape, avas, trident of swamp, blowpipe(i used mith darts for the most part but past 300~ kills i been testing steel darts and they dont seem that much worse), snake boots, malediction ward a cheaper/better set up to use. Less switches = more food and i seem to get better runs with void. This could just be bad luck from the little time i have used ahrims tho

Thanks for the response fruity! .. So you suggest maybe buying a malediction over taking a book? I'll stick with void because I already have it!

Both weapons fully charged so I'm hoping that from there I can self facilitate with the scales i get from drops and won't have to buy anymore!

Thanks for the response fruity! .. So you suggest maybe buying a malediction over taking a book? I'll stick with void because I already have it!

Both weapons fully charged so I'm hoping that from there I can self facilitate with the scales i get from drops and won't have to buy anymore!

Maledicition has the defence bounus but it is 4m so its whether u wana but it or not

Maledicition has the defence bounus but it is 4m so its whether u wana but it or not