Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Hey,

The script used to work perfectly. But just now when it enters Zulrah Island it directly teleports out.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:04 PM]: Attempting to find correct phase...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:04 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Unable to find suitable rotation
[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:05 PM]: Lair is set to abandon! Abandoning fight
[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:05 PM]: [Status Update] [FightExecutor] Abandoning fight
[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:05 PM]: [DuelRoutine] Escaping from Zulrah
[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:05 PM]: [Status Update] [FightExecutor] Teleporting to Clan wars
[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:05 PM]: [Status Update] [FightExecutor] Interacting with inventory ring
[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:07 PM]: Lair is set to abandon! Abandoning fight
[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:07 PM]: [Status Update] [FightExecutor] Abandoning fight
[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:07 PM]: [DuelRoutine] Escaping from Zulrah
[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:07 PM]: [Status Update] [FightExecutor] Teleporting to Clan wars
[INFO][Bot #1][07/05 10:02:07 PM]: [Status Update] [FightExecutor] Interacting with worn ring

Any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: After a few restarts it works again! Thanks! Great script! I do recommend!

Edited by tetjo
  • Like 1

Have been using the bot in the past 3 days for about 200 kills. the script is good and very smooth but I've noticed some things i wanted to mention.

Sometimes it gets stuck trying to withdraw the house teleport tablets, it just goes afk and disconnects.

Also sometimes it randomly abandons the fight when zulrah is nearly dead and the player still has high hp and enough supplies left.

Edit: also since today gets stuck entering the zulrah lair.

Edited by Eragladius

19 hours ago, Eragladius said:

Have been using the bot in the past 3 days for about 200 kills. the script is good and very smooth but I've noticed some things i wanted to mention.

Sometimes it gets stuck trying to withdraw the house teleport tablets, it just goes afk and disconnects.

Also sometimes it randomly abandons the fight when zulrah is nearly dead and the player still has high hp and enough supplies left.

Edit: also since today gets stuck entering the zulrah lair.

For the house tabs, ill have a gander. are the tablets visible when it gets stuck?

If it abandons the fight, it should log the reason why, next time it happens, could you try send us over a copy of the osbot logger?

Will have a look at the lair enter issue, believe its an issue recognising the chatbox message for some reason,

11 hours ago, Fruity said:

For the house tabs, ill have a gander. are the tablets visible when it gets stuck?

If it abandons the fight, it should log the reason why, next time it happens, could you try send us over a copy of the osbot logger?

Will have a look at the lair enter issue, believe its an issue recognising the chatbox message for some reason,

House tabs are visible when it gets stuck, this rarely happens tho. 200kc later and has not happend since.

If it abandons again I'll send the log.

Alright, great script overall so far, did 100kc per day for about 5 days now

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...