Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

3 hours ago, repsej140 said:

Sometimes the bot stops completely and doesn't do anything. 

The logs: INFO][Bot #1][01/31 04:30:44 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2435, y=3081, z=0], [x=2436, y=3081, z=0], [x=2437, y=3081, z=0], [x=2443, y=3081, z=0], [x=2444, y=3081, z=0], [x=2445, y=3081, z=0], [x=2435, y=3082, z=0], [x=2436, y=3082, z=0], [x=2437, y=3082, z=0], [x=2438, y=3082, z=0], [x=2439, y=3082, z=0], [x=2440, y=3082, z=0], [x=2441, y=3082, z=0], [x=2442, y=3082, z=0], [x=2443, y=3082, z=0], [x=2444, y=3082, z=0], 

and also: sometimes it gets stuck in the gas and just stands there tanking the shit out of it:

in5j7Uu.png

On 1/31/2022 at 3:33 PM, repsej140 said:

Sometimes the bot stops completely and doesn't do anything. 

The logs: INFO][Bot #1][01/31 04:30:44 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2435, y=3081, z=0], [x=2436, y=3081, z=0], [x=2437, y=3081, z=0], [x=2443, y=3081, z=0], [x=2444, y=3081, z=0], [x=2445, y=3081, z=0], [x=2435, y=3082, z=0], [x=2436, y=3082, z=0], [x=2437, y=3082, z=0], [x=2438, y=3082, z=0], [x=2439, y=3082, z=0], [x=2440, y=3082, z=0], [x=2441, y=3082, z=0], [x=2442, y=3082, z=0], [x=2443, y=3082, z=0], [x=2444, y=3082, z=0], 

Where abouts is it stopping when this is logged?

On 1/29/2022 at 9:09 AM, repsej140 said:

16GB ram 16 core processor so should be good. Also, when bot dies and doesn't have cash in bank it just stays there trying to receive the items (100k cost) all the time, could be better to log out when u dont have enough coins to retrieve your items or something. Also when out of supplies sell loot, i don't really know how that works. Seems hard af to automatise it.

On 100 kills my VPS died 19 times, on my own PC 100 kills i die 1-4 times.

🤔can add a quick fix for the no coins, as for the VPS im really unsure, is it stealth or mirror on the VPS?

22 hours ago, repsej140 said:

and also: sometimes it gets stuck in the gas and just stands there tanking the shit out of it:

in5j7Uu.png

ty for extra info

4 hours ago, zzosbotter said:

90+ magic and range, 80+ def
Had suicide on (it was dying with zulrah about 25% health, was on 5%) then turned it off, no difference.

thank you for the extra info, which travel routine are you using/what is the tele to the bank? Ill check out whats going on and run a few tests with it

8 hours ago, Fruity said:

thank you for the extra info, which travel routine are you using/what is the tele to the bank? Ill check out whats going on and run a few tests with it

Catherby with FFA portal, I haven't had it consistently, but it may be related to the fact that it will often be unable to find a suitable rotation on the first kill of the startup. teleports out after getting stuck and then seems to correct itself

• Like 1

Hi I have tested this script out for about 4 hours on a Shattered Relics League Ironman account and this is my review. I tested it out using injection mode because I don't have VIP and because on the front page, Fruity says it doesn't work as well on Mirrored mode. That is fine with me but Fruity's Zulrah Killer Bot has the following 6 issues or bugs.

1)The drop "Unidentified fragment (combat)" needs to be added to the drop table because it currently leaves all fragments behind on the ground! Either that or add a feature for custom drops to be added. These fragments, such as Divine Restoration, are extremely valuable and essential and drop about once every 50 kills or so. Since Zulrah is instanced, there isn't sufficient time to pause the script and pick it up.
2)This script can't be used with any runes because unfortunately the script auto banks all runes that aren't in a rune pouch. This is hard for all ironmen. I had to muster up the 750 slayer points to get a rune pouch in order to use it with blood blitz and the Arcane Conduit Leagues 3 fragment since it doesn't bank rune pouches. The other option is to use a Trident of the Seas but that requires obtaining 87 slayer to kill Krackens. 
3)There isn't a way to turn off attack prayers and if you select the lowest-draining ones, Sharp Eye and Hawk Eye, they sputter as the bot frantically clicks them.
4)Wearing a Ring of Dueling confuses the bot when it tries to bank after a Zulrah kill using the catherby route. Having a ring of dueling in your inventory and on yourself confuses it even more as it spends the whole fight re-equipping the ring of dueling. The ring of dueling must be in your inventory.
5)Cooked Karambuans don't count towards the percent of food you have for multiple kill trips so you need to have to have a second supported food available or this bug needs to be fixed. The bot freaks out at Zulrah if you fill up your inventory with Karambuans and eats all of your food before the first kill is up.
6) I haven't seen this bot two-tick eat the karambuans with another food. Maybe it does but it prefers to eat 2 manta rays instead leaving lots of karambuans left over.
7) The bot will finally eat your karambuans once it runs out of your secondary food and set your minimum secondary food percentage low enough. Noted manta ray drops count as +1 towards your percent-food if you choose manta rays as your second supported food despite them being noted. This leads to the bot dying at Zulrah once it runs out of non-noted food.
8)This bot claims to come with a looting log but I can't find it. But that is the least important of these. Edit: Found the looting log in the bottom right of the red overlay.

Pros:
Once you overcome most of the hurdles and most of the bugs, this bot 2-4x faster and more food-efficient at killing Zulrah that I likely ever will be.

Conclusion:
For a script that is $25 per month and is the most expensive of all OSBot scripts, I expect higher quality and ongoing maintenance. The Perfect Thieving bot by CZAR for $6 is 5/5 perfection and got me 99 thieving but this is currently a 3/5 at best script. Adding "Unidentified fragment (combat)" to the drop table so that fragments such as Divine Restoration can be picked up, would make this a 4/5 script. I hope to see these issues fixed in the future if I'm to renew the monthly subscription.

Edited by Arcaeus
Typo in #5 + bug #7 added + found #8