Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

11 hours ago, xhannyah said:

Hey.

I'm thinking of giving this another try. I purchased 1 month before but didn't renew because of deaths. Not eating on time and the other one was waiting until the character was out of food and certain hp percetange combined check to teleport out.

I see you mentioned it will now eat more aggressively. What about teleporting out? Can there be an option to simply teleport out when out of food, regardless of your character's hp percentage?

What stats are the account you're using this on?

I've been running on an account with 90 Mage/Range/HP for 1000kc and haven't had too many issues with it dying too often. The only deaths I seem to get is when the script gets stuck trying to hop worlds while in the encounter (not sure what causes it but not frequent enough to worry). 

Just started running on another account with 80 Mage/Range/HP and it's going okay at 100kc no deaths so far. 

Both use monkfish/karambwans and noticed that if HP falls too low too quickly it will try to tele out.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 11:36 PM, Not Reva said:

What stats are the account you're using this on?

I've been running on an account with 90 Mage/Range/HP for 1000kc and haven't had too many issues with it dying too often. The only deaths I seem to get is when the script gets stuck trying to hop worlds while in the encounter (not sure what causes it but not frequent enough to worry). 

Just started running on another account with 80 Mage/Range/HP and it's going okay at 100kc no deaths so far. 

Both use monkfish/karambwans and noticed that if HP falls too low too quickly it will try to tele out.

Accounts***

They were maxed accs. This was a while back, though. Likely some bugs arised by the time I purchased.

I just repurchased the script and the scripter seems to have updated it since then. It's working quite well and I'm likely going to continue the subscription if the quality stays. 

Edited by xhannyah
  • Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 4:01 AM, Fruity said:

Yeah if you zoom out to start will give the script a better view point, ill see about adding something to the script to set the zoom level

Just wanted to quote this since I think it's a good idea but also have to say that jagex recently implemented a system where, every time the character logs out, it changes the camera zoom ever so slightly, making the script unable to go back to the zoom level set with the osbot api (the target zoom is too close, therefore is unable to set the zoom). Set a boolean check stating that the camera zoom has been set or a timer so that it doesnt get stuck in a loop trying to change the camera. Got a couple accs banned on a private script I made because of this -- had never gotten banned on it before. Did some testing and came accross the camera issue later on. No bans since.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@FruityAmy chance I could get a trial? I used to run this script waaaaaaaaaaay back, currently using a new account and wanted to see if the account with absolute budget gear could viably do zulrah. If the bot can I'll more than likely purchase same day. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Bought the script again... So I see there's an option for iron men. Cure me. Problem is even then you'd have to have 87 slayer to access swamp staff so that you could fight zulrah with the lunar spell book lol. Is there any plans on adding regular antidotes or super antis to the list so that this bot isnt useless for ironmen under 87 slayer? Currently the bot tele's out immediately if no anti venoms. So basically ironmen either have to have 87 slayer or 90 something herblore. If there could be an option to keep venom below --- with the use of normal antidotes that'd be pretty pog. Thanks again.

Edited by pooplet
Bought script.

Stopped working for me after last game update. can you help?

[INFO][Bot #2][12/04 07:58:35 ip.]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [Armour] Checking if Members object is missing.
[INFO][Bot #2][12/04 07:58:35 ip.]: [Armour] Members object can not be found
[INFO][Bot #2][12/04 07:58:35 ip.]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [Armour] Members object can not be found
[INFO][Bot #2][12/04 07:58:35 ip.]: Script Fruity Zulrah 2.0 has paused!

2 minutes ago, jester lordi said:

Stopped working for me after last game update. can you help?

[INFO][Bot #2][12/04 07:58:35 ip.]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [Armour] Checking if Members object is missing.
[INFO][Bot #2][12/04 07:58:35 ip.]: [Armour] Members object can not be found
[INFO][Bot #2][12/04 07:58:35 ip.]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [Armour] Members object can not be found
[INFO][Bot #2][12/04 07:58:35 ip.]: Script Fruity Zulrah 2.0 has paused!

Well note to myself, loaded again mage and range gears and no problems anymore :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 9:37 AM, reefy888 said:

@FruityScript was working great but now it has become un responsive it just stops doing everything and dies. Please advise

Hey, could you let us know what setup? is there anything in the logs? mirror or stealth? any screenshots/copy paste of logs would help a bunch

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 12:12 PM, masterofmus said:

Can't remb if i ever gave this a review, but i used this script 1 month, more or less everyday a couple  hours a day, got me to 700 kills no problem, So thanks for a nice script!

That’s pretty decent, what setup did you use if you don’t mind me asking?