Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

regarding ban rates, how would you measure it? ofcourse there is a possability of being banned but take into account agility, that has a high ban rate so whats the likely hood of the ban rate? as im wanting to purchase this and run it on my main (not wise i know) but i dont have time to play these days and id like to put my remainding member days left to good use. Any and all info is appreicated :D 

34 minutes ago, 0wne2dk1ll said:

regarding ban rates, how would you measure it? ofcourse there is a possability of being banned but take into account agility, that has a high ban rate so whats the likely hood of the ban rate? as im wanting to purchase this and run it on my main (not wise i know) but i dont have time to play these days and id like to put my remainding member days left to good use. Any and all info is appreicated :D 

if you dont want to get banned on your main buy an account specifically designed for it and in terms of ban rate you will always get banned in the end dont risk what you dont want to lose.

2 minutes ago, aftabdear said:

if you dont want to get banned on your main buy an account specifically designed for it and in terms of ban rate you will always get banned in the end dont risk what you dont want to lose.

im asking about the likely hood of being banned / ban rate. i know you can get banned + its a way of using up my members remaining therefore i dont mind losing the account.

script sometimes just stands in the northeast corner in venom doesnt move or attack anything and dies. sometimes uses wrong prayers, and sometimes doesn't pray altogether. Too inconsistent. has gotten a kill only ussing 2 doses of pray potion and 2 sharks then will use all food and teleport away without even getting half health, definitely needs fixing

Edited by morritse

Good bot, and I've always babysat this one and Fruity NMZ. Received a 2 day ban today. Even if you are safe, you still have a chance of getting banned. Of course, I can't tell you which one it was since they delay their bans, but the last one I used was this one. It ended on a Zulrah death and I just manually logged out since I was going to class. 

Great script, runs smoothly and very efficient. Unfortunately i abused it and have been banned xD

On 6/13/2017 at 1:42 AM, Dirt Devil said:

I'd like to try this for an hour; if i truly find it making atleast 750k/HR i will gladly purchase this for the month =)_ 

dude it definately gets 750k + an hr if you have decent stats :D