Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

@Fruity Can you help me out please? i am a returning customer bought 4 scripts so far including your fruity nmz and they are smooth. Since i trust your work i wanna buy this Zulrah bot aswell but since it has a renew future *Monthly purchase*  and i live in the netherlands i cannot buy it with paypal i have to link a creditcard wich i dont have and debit cards dont work. For other scripts that has no monthly purchase like your nmz i can just deposit on my paypal and buy. 

4 hours ago, hakansukru said:

@Fruity Can you help me out please? i am a returning customer bought 4 scripts so far including your fruity nmz and they are smooth. Since i trust your work i wanna buy this Zulrah bot aswell but since it has a renew future *Monthly purchase*  and i live in the netherlands i cannot buy it with paypal i have to link a creditcard wich i dont have and debit cards dont work. For other scripts that has no monthly purchase like your nmz i can just deposit on my paypal and buy. 

A workaround would be to buy a gift voucher, redeem it and then use store credit perhaps?

6 hours ago, BIGFOLKS said:

soo everytime i try to start script it frezes me out and i have to stop script and it repeats help

Can you send me logs please?

6 hours ago, BIGFOLKS said:

/also please add divine rune pouch and range only option plz

Will have a nosey, divine rune pouch should be easy enough, i'd have to create whole new fight routines for range only so will take a bit longer. If you have any recommendations for standing positions, when to attack and not attack etc etc let me know

20 hours ago, Fruity said:

Can you send me logs please?

Will have a nosey, divine rune pouch should be easy enough, i'd have to create whole new fight routines for range only so will take a bit longer. If you have any recommendations for standing positions, when to attack and not attack etc etc let me know

THANKS, For the fast response time but i figured it out no need to add bowfa or range its already supported u just have to make mage gear the same as ur range gear like "bowfa" and put mage pot to (0) and u should be good i got excellent result from this bot just wondering what kind of breaks should i be taking with this script. 

p.s sorry for the long response 

also we need that divine rune pouch asap 

thanks again

Edited by BIGFOLKS
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, BIGFOLKS said:

THANKS, For the fast response time but i figured it out no need to add bowfa or range its already supported u just have to make mage gear the same as ur range gear like "bowfa" and put mage pot to (0) and u should be good i got excellent result from this bot just wondering what kind of breaks should i be taking with this script. 

p.s sorry for the long response 

also we need that divine rune pouch asap 

thanks again

can u let me know when u add the divine rune pouch

On 3/8/2023 at 12:28 AM, BIGFOLKS said:

any update  for divine rune pouch?

99% sure I got it all coded up, just waiting for my acc to get a pouch to run the tests and I can push my updates.

Are there any combination of runes/settings you want me to test?

Edited by Fruity