Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 12/7/2020 at 5:35 PM, ospaul said:

I've noticed when ahrim's degrades to zero the bot will deposit and withdraw the hood over and over, caught in a loop (hood at zero percent robe top and bottom 25). Have noticed it a few times, haven't saved logs but will if I notice it again

Thank you for the report, does the logs say anything regarding repairing in the logs next time it happens? Fruity#0001 on discord if u want discuss further

On 12/6/2020 at 11:38 PM, Mechymech said:

I see you've made some changes @Fruity, I manually disabled shift-drop but it seemed to hang there for a few moments in the settings page at this time. works fine otherwise

:D

Hellos, thank you, I will double check what is happening with this, see if I can find out what is causing the delay

12 hours ago, ospaul said:

It's been a few weeks and every one of my accounts fails to fix broken ahrims. gets caught in a loop depositing and wthdrawing for a long time.

Also still teleing in the first few fights. Failing to recognize what rotation it is on

Please provide me logs either via osbot pm or discord at Fruity#0001 for both issues and ill see if I can spot what is going wrong

On 12/19/2020 at 11:08 AM, Fruity said:

Please provide me logs either via osbot pm or discord at Fruity#0001 for both issues and ill see if I can spot what is going wrong

Ive sent multiple logs on the teleporting, computer isn’t accessible to get logs for ahrims issue but it happens every time on every account

Edited by ospaul

On 12/23/2020 at 7:10 PM, tappypkr said:

can i have a test please? also whats the ban rate?

I don't do trials, sorry

On 12/21/2020 at 5:05 AM, ospaul said:

Ive sent multiple logs on the teleporting, computer isn’t accessible to get logs for ahrims issue but it happens every time on every account

I've got an acc running with ahrim's to see if I can reproduce the bug and come up with an amend, Christmas Is out the way so should have plenty more time to take a closer look into bugs

• Like 1

The bot is really good one of the best ones I've used but their are some issues that need to be addressed to make it better one of the issues is that the bot does not switch prayers correctly on the range/magic phase in the blue form and I've noticed that the it switches prayers correctly in the green range/magic form because the attack type switches back to back but in the blue form the attack type switches randomly so I not sure if it can be coded to know when the attacks will be switched in the random blue form but i just wanted to let your know. The second issue is that the bot world hops randomly in the middle of the fight even with world hopping disabled and it succeeds sometimes resulting in the fight ending and putting my character back at the boat and other times it dies because it idles. If these two issues are fixed the bot would be nearly perfect.

On 12/27/2020 at 10:04 PM, shabbirmuhammad2 said:

The bot is really good one of the best ones I've used but their are some issues that need to be addressed to make it better one of the issues is that the bot does not switch prayers correctly on the range/magic phase in the blue form and I've noticed that the it switches prayers correctly in the green range/magic form because the attack type switches back to back but in the blue form the attack type switches randomly so I not sure if it can be coded to know when the attacks will be switched in the random blue form but i just wanted to let your know. The second issue is that the bot world hops randomly in the middle of the fight even with world hopping disabled and it succeeds sometimes resulting in the fight ending and putting my character back at the boat and other times it dies because it idles. If these two issues are fixed the bot would be nearly perfect.

For the first I believe it is switching prayers when zulrah is not attacking you and there are snakelings around you that can attack you, it will switch prayers to try mitigate their damage. This can be disabled on the prayer ui via the 'Protect Against Snakelings' checkbox.

For the 2nd, check you hop options, do you have any of the 3 rotations selected? If they are selected the script will hop if that rotation appears having your character land on the docs to restart a fresh fight

I've been running the bot with no major hiccups thus far. Today it's having trouble identifying the blowpipe even though it's equipped and full. My other bot exits because it's "out of darts" but the blowpipe is full. Below is the log for the one having trouble identifying the bp

[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdrawing 1 Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: Withdrawing: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Toxic blowpipe (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Ran out of Toxic blowpipe (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: Interacting with Item: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: Failed to withdraw Toxic blowpipe

EDIT: It figured out how to identify the bp eventually lol then it moved on to my holy blessing. Now it seems to have figured itself out so nevermind XD

Edited by Disciple

On 1/1/2021 at 5:50 AM, Disciple said:

I've been running the bot with no major hiccups thus far. Today it's having trouble identifying the blowpipe even though it's equipped and full. My other bot exits because it's "out of darts" but the blowpipe is full. Below is the log for the one having trouble identifying the bp

[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdrawing 1 Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: Withdrawing: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Toxic blowpipe (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:15 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Ran out of Toxic blowpipe (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: Interacting with Item: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #2][12/31 12:48:20 PM]: Failed to withdraw Toxic blowpipe

EDIT: It figured out how to identify the bp eventually lol then it moved on to my holy blessing. Now it seems to have figured itself out so nevermind XD

I'm having something similar to this but with occult necklace and avas device.