Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

3 hours ago, ssylass said:

No worries bro thx for the SUPER fast updates!
However I have discovered another bug, (v3.7) idk if this is new or I just didn't notice it before, but if I get hit two large hits in quick succession, IE a 40 followed by a 30, the bot will abandon fight and tele out even with a full inventory of sharks and karambwans. Heres the log:

Inventory when this occurred: (Account is 99 HP)
2w38i9x.png

This really cuts into profit/hr because it wastes teleports when it could just tick eat right back to full hp.

Again thanks for the amazingly quick patches!!

Will see if i cocked something up, apologies!

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, ssylass said:

No worries bro thx for the SUPER fast updates!
However I have discovered another bug, (v3.7) idk if this is new or I just didn't notice it before, but if I get hit two large hits in quick succession, IE a 40 followed by a 30, the bot will abandon fight and tele out even with a full inventory of sharks and karambwans. Heres the log:

Inventory when this occurred: (Account is 99 HP)
2w38i9x.png

This really cuts into profit/hr because it wastes teleports when it could just tick eat right back to full hp.

Again thanks for the amazingly quick patches!!

Found the issue with abandoning the fight, i missed a case check but easy enough to fix!

Not guna lie, i did forget to do the gui when i got home yesterday, i will push this fix now and then when im at home and got my gui builder, i will add the save/load fix, will even set a reminder :3 

• Boge 1

13 hours ago, Gali said:

fruity what about inventory organizer? 

and on some phase i dont know exactly which one bot is too slow to turn prayer on, might want to get that checked ^^ and depending on zoom lvl bot finds it difficult on stepping 2 squares back and forth on red phase

Apologies, was suppose to look at this when i was doing the updates, will check later.

The melee walking, if you could let us know the phases for prayers that would be dandy, should be an easy fix i think

And what sort of zoom we talking about, too far in or out?

10 hours ago, Fiji said:

Do you have a signature for your kills?

I would like it to display kills, but it doesnt ?  also would love to advertise but it doesnt fit in my puny non vip signature lol. last 3-4 days has been slower money cuz i started over with mystics again lol. ~6,000 kills so far and no major issues to report 

8T0LPHK.png

signature.php?username=ssylass

Edited by ssylass
  • Like 1