Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

29 minutes ago, Gali said:

i think you cant have an option of having 0 recoils that's why  it acted this way. all good now thank you for response

Should be wearing the ring of recoil if you need one equipped. will have to find out why it keeps depositing and not equipping if thats the case

2 hours ago, LaggingDonkey said:

Just purchased this, have invent set up and settings. But after clicking run, the bot does nothing but stay on zulandra.

Have I set it up wrong or?

as mentioned in the above post, updates to fix have been pushed just waiting for them to be accepted.

For the moment, enable inventory organising on the gui

7 minutes ago, Sickkiee said:

Just bumping this in regards to pures. Any ideas on what levels are needed for a pure to do zulrah? 

i have a video on my youtube (in the playlist on the main thread post) using a pure with bare minimum stats, it wasnt efficient but it works.

if you have a maxed pure as you say it would most likely be fine and dandy to use to kill zulrah with. trident of the swamp and blowpipe are the main items you need. the rest is gravy.