Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

37 minutes ago, ninjax6199 said:

does this support house teleports? just wondering since it is not on the list.

v1 no, v2 yes, anyone with v1 can use v2 given they provide proof of an active auth

12 hours ago, SoupOrDick said:

[INFO][Bot #1][07/17 10:41:55 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Mystic robe top ?? lol

you had ranged worn and magic in the inventory whilst doing the setup, have the magic worn and ranged in the inventory when loading inventory.

Either that or show proof of purchase and help test v2 to not worry about that :boge:

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

v1 no, v2 yes, anyone with v1 can use v2 given they provide proof of an active auth

you had ranged worn and magic in the inventory whilst doing the setup, have the magic worn and ranged in the inventory when loading inventory.

Either that or show proof of purchase and help test v2 to not worry about that :boge:

what's the different betweem v1 and v2?

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

I pmed you on discord. Ninjascape.

So i turn this script on to set it up, when i go to load the inventory up the script wont allow me to press continue to accept the inventory. Also when i load up a previous set up the client just sits there, i cannot turn the script off without exiting the client and reloading. The problem is persisting, tried playing about with settings so no avail. Help please.