Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Bot is basically not working atm outside of maybe a lucky hour with only a couple deaths.

If it finishes kill with near full food its stuck on throwing the scales in the blowpipe for space and gets stuck.

Standing in cloud is still happening and frequently

Also dieing outside of that now aswel with a prayer flick issue, watching it now for a bit to try to get you logs and more info on this one, others have been posted several times

edit: also having trouble managing blowpipe and trident

Edited by druxlol
addition

Hey @Fruity bot was working great late last night.. trying it currently right now and I am dying non stop due to the protection prayers. When he goes to put them on he keeps spam clicking them basically, essentially never turning them on. Also occasionally gets stuck while picking up loot and I have to tele myself out in order to reset it. Any idea why? 

Edit: that's now 4 deaths in a row this has never happened before in the month I've been using. 

Edited by Honestlycurious

11 hours ago, itwasntme said:

can someone tell me about bans using this script? I see on the tr1b0t zulrah some people get banned within a few hours of use.. I really don't want to buy it if I get banned in mere hours, I would be looking to use this for about 4 hours a day.

its good, i recommend monitoring it, and play legit as well, and bot 3-4 hours only plz. ive used it quite often never banned, as u know jagex's Bot watch has been eevr more strict now. so play and bot smart :) dont be dumb and get greedy and over use the script 

another bug, inventory was full when zulrah died ( surprisingly, no food used )

it didnt have room to pick up last item and bot went braindead afk

@Fruity not gonna lie, but the sheer amount of bugs and broken parts in this bot.. this is by far the most disapointing purchase ive made, since my last 10 script purchases and more than that its a 25 dollar monthly fee.. jesus. 25 dollars for a zulrah per month is a good deal, but this has so much shit broken, i wouldnt clasify the bot to be working even in babysitt mode

[INFO][Bot #1][03/03 06:18:41 AM]: Killed The Money Snake - Resetting
[INFO][Bot #1][03/03 06:18:41 AM]: [Snakelinglistener] sleep interrupted
[INFO][Bot #1][03/03 06:18:41 AM]: [TaskHandler] Disabled Snakeling Listener
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/03 06:18:46 AM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getSelectedItemName()Ljava/lang/String;
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Inventory.getSelectedItemName(ue:59)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.i(xb:31)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.I(xb:19)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.E(xb:10)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.g.aUX.I(xb:11)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.c.nUl.I(cm:197)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.FruityScript.onLoop(oc:359)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(hj:225)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/03 06:19:05 AM]: [DynamicSignature] Successfully submitted Kill Time.

Edited by Sia

Hi Fruity,

I am very happy with this bot, however the past 2 days it's been getting stuck while looting, dragging range gear instead of equiping, sometimes not picking up the loot it's just standing there and also sometimes it checks the blowpipe and then selects 'use' and never does anything.

Cheers bud, keep up the good work.

Apologies everyone - since update on thursday there has been an issue with the client for selecting items. just woke up so not sure if its been fixed yet but im loading client to do some tests.

Nasty, has the item dragging been happening alot? if you disable the quick switch does it work better?