Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Does your bot support ranged only or mage only for kills ?

Also your inventory is so messy it gives me OCD , like ranged switch would be click two items on top then two on bottom no player would do that , that means your bot must have really low ban rate .

May i ask what lvl ranged/mage are you ?

I plann to get to 80 mage 80 range is that enought or too many deaths / too slow kills with these stats ?

Edited by Cat Loaf

33 minutes ago, Cat Loaf said:

Does your bot support ranged only or mage only for kills ?

Also your inventory is so messy it gives me OCD , like ranged switch would be click two items on top then two on bottom no player would do that , that means your bot must have really low ban rate .

May i ask what lvl ranged/mage are you ?

I plann to get to 80 mage 80 range is that enought or too many deaths / too slow kills with these stats ?

current stats are 92 magic 96 rng on the acc above, 80/80 should be fine for kills, i usually start at 85/85

I am going to make it drag equipment upto the top of the inventory soon, on my list but been busy with some other things currently

You could in theory run it with magic only but at this moment in time it would change how it runs around and attacks if it was to use only magic. I will need to learn new rotations for magic only and range only styles and add a toggle.

30 minutes ago, Ironmangoal said:

When its V2 going to be released?

I bought it about 9 months ago, and decided to wait till V2, you said it would have only been a few months :(

I did hope it would have been released by now but having to test every little thing gets quite time consuming as i have to watch it running and such. 

There has been times were i have had a break from v2 and put it on hold and all that sort of stuff so that has delayed it alot but progress is getting there. From everything i have added i dont believe there is any script breaking bugs to be found.

my sheets has  150/167 completed suggestions/bugs and only 1 of the 17 not ticked is a bug the other 16 are suggestions to add

Edited by Fruity

49 minutes ago, Fruity said:

I did hope it would have been released by now but having to test every little thing gets quite time consuming as i have to watch it running and such. 

There has been times were i have had a break from v2 and put it on hold and all that sort of stuff so that has delayed it alot but progress is getting there. From everything i have added i dont believe there is any script breaking bugs to be found.

my sheets has  150/167 completed suggestions/bugs and only 1 of the 17 not ticked is a bug the other 16 are suggestions to add

Let me know if you need help testing.

7 minutes ago, border22 said:

Can I please have a trial? Thanks in advance.

Shall add

7 minutes ago, Cat Loaf said:

Will Fruity Zurlah become more fruity for free for people who alredy own this version or will there be two versions of Fruity Zurlah ?

v2 will be overriding v1 when the time comes so everyone with a v1 auth will get v2