Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 28/12/2017 at 10:53 PM, boispro said:

Script runs pretty good, although not perfect. Ive had it shut off when I wasnt lacking any supplies runes food etc, but id rather have that than it stuck at bank for hours upon end.

Would you consider adding a "tab" to the gui that shows list of the looted drops? Or maybe a report of some type of the money made after script stops running. I had a fang it the bank didnt even realize it for 24 hours lol.

I will look into re-adding the loot table, shouldnt be too hard but we shall see how it goes

9 hours ago, Mazen320 said:

Will this be good enough with 75 range and 75 magic? and I have 70 defense and 45 prayer? Will it be enough? Because I'll buy it when I know I can do it fine.

Would work but wouldnt be efficient, i recommend 85/85 magic/rng

50 minutes ago, boispro said:

2 days in a row it got stuck at clan wars teleport for 12 hours saying not enough inventory space #gongetbanned

What was it attempting to withdraw?

Also......

WdrBMFR.png

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mazen320 said:

Will this be good enough with 75 range and 75 magic? and I have 70 defense and 45 prayer? Will it be enough? Because I'll buy it when I know I can do it fine.

45 prayer will mean you'll be sipping prayer pots every kill, not really ideal in the long run. 75 Range/magic is fine however considerably less profit /hr than accounts with 85ish.

So i might be missing something but if I save a profile with my ring of recoil already equipped it will not break it to re set it , it wont withdraw a new one so it will run out of charges after I bank on my first kill and Im only to kill it one time. So do I have to include 2 rings one in my inventory and one in my mage and range setups???

15 hours ago, Fruity said:

I will look into re-adding the loot table, shouldnt be too hard but we shall see how it goes

Would work but wouldnt be efficient, i recommend 85/85 magic/rng

What was it attempting to withdraw?

Also......

WdrBMFR.png

I couldnt see what it was trying to pickup, but ive gotten stuck at clan wars tele a couple of times. Also having issue getting the script to use veng?

On 31/12/2017 at 5:15 AM, boispro said:

I couldnt see what it was trying to pickup, but ive gotten stuck at clan wars tele a couple of times. Also having issue getting the script to use veng?

No worries, i have pushed fix for vengeance and hopefully this solves the matter. let me know if it has or not (dont believe its live as of yet)

On 31/12/2017 at 3:30 AM, Dynasty said:

So i might be missing something but if I save a profile with my ring of recoil already equipped it will not break it to re set it , it wont withdraw a new one so it will run out of charges after I bank on my first kill and Im only to kill it one time. So do I have to include 2 rings one in my inventory and one in my mage and range setups???

Having one worn and one int he inventory should be just fine, will run a test or two and see if i can spot any issues now

On 31/12/2017 at 3:30 AM, Dynasty said:

recoil equipped and one in invent.

1 hour ago, steven2294 said:

Like the script so far, but I witnessed it teleporting without grabbing loot a few times. It clicks on the teleport instead of the loot. Also, it would be nice if there was a drop table to see which drops we have received. Also an option to remove saved accounts would be nice 

iirc you can delete profiles in like c\users\name\osbot\data\fruityzulrah or w/e

• Like 1