Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

7 hours ago, Fruity said:

Thank you :)

Loot tables i use to have and i believe i still have them tracked, ill look into adding it back to the debug GUI (Use to be where the supplies button is on the debug GUI).

Real profit/hr could be calculated as im already tracking supplies used and such from the bank and ill have a gander see what i can do.

Potentially an option on the GUI for simple paint? Rather than the image and all the big text i could just have a lil list from top left going down with time ran, profit, supplies etc in a smaller font, wouldnt be near the chatbox.

If not, i could make the users input be blocked from going to the client if the user is just hiding the paint. (might be worth adding this one anyways tbh makes sense)

yes please i would love it if we could have a simple paint or just be able to hide the paint

14 hours ago, GoldenGates said:

Not seeing many 'positive' reviews for scripts anywhere, just "trial pls" and "y this no work cuz i cant read?" so gonna post something good for potential buyers to see.

3c1743eb56d04fb4fef4652898b54545.png

A little low profit/hr but def. does the job and can be increased with better gear.

Would def. recommend. 

But on the criticism side I have a few suggestions. 

1. A loot table, I want to be able to see what I got when I come back from hours of botting without stopping it and what not. Can be a great feature.

2. Real Profit/Hr, meaning after the costs for the kill have been accounted for (food, potion, ring, coins, weapon charges, etc.). 

3. Option for a simpler paint, I don't want to take control over my script to hide/show the paint just to talk to my CC. It would be much easier if there was a transparent and simple text only paint to read and talk in CC without clicking (and accidentally adding people) the paint.

Thanks! <3

What are your stats and are you using mirror-mode?

6 minutes ago, SwaglordBasedGod said:

What are your stats and are you using mirror-mode?

Inventory: https://gyazo.com/030425abc7c40c87f42a3c303751feed (Zulrah Tele was used there)

96 Mage and 95 Range, 70 Pray, 99 HP, 90 Def. Gear is approx 10m nothing special.

And no I'm not VIP

Currently going strong rn too:

0e548c563b76931e3a01fe1511b09dc2.png

Edited by GoldenGates

irwjmOFFRyGLjHmBKoXutA.png======< 16 hours progress  account 99 magic 92 range ( just in rare 32m and junk about 10 or something like dat)

Hmm what i can say :D 2 day ban account got and i just hit from 0 kc to 2500kc today in this account ( still no pet or he just die with pet :think::feels:big thanks to fruity ! script worth this 25$

• Like 1

Just now, Dan Bilzerian said:

irwjmOFFRyGLjHmBKoXutA.png======< 16 hours progress  account 99 magic 92 range ( just in rare 32m and junk about 10 or something like dat)

Hmm what i can say :D 2 day ban account got and i just hit from 0 kc to 2500kc today in this account ( still no pet or he just die with pet :think::feels:big thanks to fruity ! script worth this 25$

Can you explain your botting habits a bit more? Was it 16 straight hours of Zulrah and how often? Want to keep my acc as safe as possible.

Just now, GoldenGates said:

Can you explain your botting habits a bit more? Was it 16 straight hours of Zulrah and how often? Want to keep my acc as safe as possible.

i found trick how to bot safety and many hours  im botting 10+ hours everyday with 2 zulrah accounts :troll:

Just now, Dan Bilzerian said:

i found trick how to bot safety and many hours  im botting 10+ hours everyday with 2 zulrah accounts :troll:

Yea but you said you got a 2 day ban. ._. 

And would you mind sharing your safety 'trick' or in PMs if you prefer not to publicly post it?

I'm just doing max 4-5 hour runs with breaks in between and playing normally now and then as well.

Just now, GoldenGates said:

Yea but you said you got a 2 day ban. ._. 

And would you mind sharing your safety 'trick' or in PMs if you prefer not to publicly post it?

I'm just doing max 4-5 hour runs with breaks in between and playing normally now and then as well.

This 2 day ban i got from f*cking agility lol...

not gonna share it sorry