Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

5 hours ago, Flinky said:

So yeah I've used script for like 5 hours and instant ban. Wouldn't recommend 

you dont use a bot and get insta banned in 5 hours thats not how the detection system works. more likely then not you got delayed banned for some other form of botting uve done on that account. ive been using this bot for a bit now without any issues. if you smart bot you should have as high of a ban rate. Also dont bash an amazing script because you got banned and it probably have nothing to do with it.

3 hours ago, rooler222 said:

you dont use a bot and get insta banned in 5 hours thats not how the detection system works. more likely then not you got delayed banned for some other form of botting uve done on that account. ive been using this bot for a bit now without any issues. if you smart bot you should have as high of a ban rate. Also dont bash an amazing script because you got banned and it probably have nothing to do with it.

Literally first time Botting, yes script is very good just saying got a 2 day ban very quickly 

21 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

got banned on 2nd day of use, can anyone give me advice on how to last longer? i did 2 hours of botting and 1 hour break for 7-8 hours lol..

Same thing happened to me, just that i botted 12 hours one day and started to bot the second day, when i came back i was moderate banned... so can never use a bot on it again... sucks

Atleast i got a good amount of money of it, surely about 30m or something.

Edited by str2pwnu