Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

23 minutes ago, generickid said:

This bot doesn't support fair ring teleport from house correct? Just wanted to double check before I dumped the money into construction. 

ps- great bot, works wonderful. thanks Fruity 

Nope but he said he was gonna add it

On 3/10/2017 at 3:57 AM, Fruity said:

Mornings, If you wana come chatbox and pm us when you're onlie and see this, i can add an auth and make sure its not gone to waste :)  

ALSO A SIDE NOTE:

As im currently re-writing the script to hold alot more features and to remove the current known bugs that occur. If anyone wants to see any features added to the script as im doing the re-write, please pm me.

• Currently added fairy rings (Legends Guild(Quest Cape), Fremenik Dg (Slayer rings), PoH Ring), Suggest more if u know of them.
  • Changed standing positions to areas within the lair to help player be less fussy about position/more variety in what it does where it clicks.
  • Re-wrote zulrah/snakeling/cloud listener. Re-wrote how they are used and removed.
  • Re-wrote how the script grabs loot from chatbox so loot notifications will always be retrieved and updated to website. Also re-wrote the class that sends it to the website.
  • Added a little more visuals to the paint - planning on remaking the paint to be 'less' similar to nmz where it isnt a massive image with little information.
  • Created a new GUI (will hook it up when i have finished making the new classes)

(will update this if i remember something else i have changed)

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Nope but he said he was gonna add it

Sorry kinda new to these bots and stuff.. But when he updates thing does it automatically update within the bot? Or how do the updates work exactly?

Also, thanks Juggles for the quick reply and info.

Edited by generickid

I've made a lot of money with the script, kudos to Fruity! Veng + rune pouch works flawlessly, even depositing looted death runes.

I would recommend babysitting for the first run through of combat and banking when starting a session as it will occasionally get stuck. Injection mode is a requirement if you want to get the best results.

Proggy with no unique drops:

prog.PNG

Edited by Radd

2 hours ago, generickid said:

Sorry kinda new to these bots and stuff.. But when he updates thing does it automatically update within the bot? Or how do the updates work exactly?

Also, thanks Juggles for the quick reply and info.

Yeah when he updates all u need to do is run the script it does it auto

• Like 1