Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

either it needs charging or you did the set up wearing your ranging equipment while u pressed the load inventory button.

Check logs it will tell you why its stopping

4 hours ago, bewtor said:

It just worked yesterday though?.... im confused.

Using exact same set up or is it a different one? try restarting client and making a new set up using ins on op

2 hours ago, peikko69 said:

Hey! My interface is acting weird, for the profit and profit/h. Also my drops doesnt show at the highscore list/loot list.

Regarding the profit gp/h you need to TURN OFF loot notifications in the actual rs client settings for loot to appear as green text as normal, then the script will be able to count the loot properly, and then it will begin to show up on the hiscores, had the same issue, Fruity told me how to fix it.

• Like 1

On 18/02/2017 at 7:33 AM, AboveIt said:

it runs real smooth, other then it keeps getting stuck at cammy tele. it gets stuck in first sqaure athe the bank to the west side. then i have to jumpstart it to the bank and click play and it will continue

Is your camelot teleport at the bank i assume rather than at the mannor/castle thing as default?

On 18/02/2017 at 8:44 AM, peikko69 said:

Hey! My interface is acting weird, for the profit and profit/h. Also my drops doesnt show at the highscore list/loot list.

As mentioned, need to turn loot notifications off, been out all weekend going to push a fix today for this for the future

12 hours ago, wubbaford said:

Script was just repeatedly walking in and dying to Zulrah, not moving...not sure what was going on.

Can you show me your setup, does it do it every time or just randomly?