Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

@Fruity Hey again Fruty, I'v been using your script for the trial time you've provided me, and I have to say I'm impressed, was waiting for quite a while for the character to die, but it never happpened, so I had to purposely kill the character at zulrah to check out how it does the death-walking, I was impressed once again. Seems like a really good script, will definetely be purchasing it. On the other hand I have a couple questions if you don't mind.
1. If I purchase a VIP membership for OSbot, will I be able to run this script on multiple accounts at any time?
2. Is the paint in this situation (GP MADE, GP/HOUR) not sure which is which, but is it supposed to be like that, or is it kinda broken?
Z1geubY.png
3.I'v kinda got an error, not sure what it was, didn't seem to affect the script going, but maybe you'd know what it was?
Xd1NDt5.png

1 minute ago, darol said:

@Fruity Hey again Fruty, I'v been using your script for the trial time you've provided me, and I have to say I'm impressed, was waiting for quite a while for the character to die, but it never happpened, so I had to purposely kill the character at zulrah to check out how it does the death-walking, I was impressed once again. Seems like a really good script, will definetely be purchasing it. On the other hand I have a couple questions if you don't mind.
1. If I purchase a VIP membership for OSbot, will I be able to run this script on multiple accounts at any time?
2. Is the paint in this situation (GP MADE, GP/HOUR) not sure which is which, but is it supposed to be like that, or is it kinda broken?
Z1geubY.png
3.I'v kinda got an error, not sure what it was, didn't seem to affect the script going, but maybe you'd know what it was?
Xd1NDt5.png

Turn loot notifications off in your RS settings so loot is tracked properly, will work on fix for this when i get 2mins.

If you have VIP, yes you can run multiple, there is no account limit

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Turn loot notifications off in your RS settings so loot is tracked properly, will work on fix for this when i get 2mins.

5 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Cheers, what would be the price if I'd choose to buy it for osrs gold at this point?