Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Not 100% sure on the mirror mode as the script needs to respond quick I'm not too sure how mirror mode copes with that.

Its believed that jagex can detect if the client is a 3rd party (this can be like osbuddy, bot client or what not). and when you use mirror mode, OSBot sends inputs to the legit RS client inside of loading RS in the OSBot client.

Mirror mode uses a high amount of CPU compared to the normal stealth client and atm the script uses a high amount of CPU compared to other scripts so im a bit wary on how it would cope with both combined

that makes complete sense. has there been any bans from this script so far?

that makes complete sense. has there been any bans from this script so far?

Yeah there have been some bans, usually on mondays after the weekend session of running as much as possible, i have tried to make stuff as random as possible but there is always going to be a chance of ban if you bot a high amount of hrs, walking to zul-andra with charter will have another change in next update that with randomise the path more so. 

just died of poison outside in clan wars i guess it didnt make it in time to the portal.

when it died it teleported to zulrah though... has that ever happened?

Dont think someone has reported this before 'o.O ill have to have a look at that now, i can see that going horribly wrong

Could i have a trail please?

Will add

Do you need 85 range AND 85 magic or would I be able to do it with just 85+ range?

EDIT: Nvm I read that you want BOTH.

Yeah you use magic on almost all the phases but range on the magic phase, if u wanted, u could try it with just a magic set up or a range setup but its not very good ^^

• Like 1

just died of poison outside in clan wars i guess it didnt make it in time to the portal.

when it died it teleported to zulrah though... has that ever happened?

happend a few times with me.it thinks it has died at zulrah and spams collect when there is nothing there to collect. fruity it would make sense to have it click collect three times and tele back to cw. rather then mass clicking and not logging out.