Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

Its very good haven't been ban running it for a week now if u bot smart u wont get banned most likely

are the movements randomized or the bot withdraws and banks the exact same order of items every time? btw love your fishing script 

(can i get a short trial for this script so i can see whether I want to buy the monthly version please? not sure how this whole system works because im new)

Edited by porchm

11 hours ago, Romeo said:

O.o They actually got you for botting Zulrah? 

Took them long enough 

2 hours ago, Suprize said:

i think he means botting in general, he has 7.4k zulrah kills on this script and made 1.2b gold..if he wanted to he could easily get an account to bot on.

Yeah i just don't see the point really. I have no other accounts currently and not a fan of speding 70-90m for a zulrah account that was made last month. Those dont tend to last long 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

How much hours were u botting a day

To be completely honest, i was only botting while i was @ my computer sort of watching it. Last week i started doing it overnight and while i was gone to work. But i wouldn't do more then 8 hours. Worked for the longest time till i decided to start doing it overnight. Anyways i think that's what did it.

3 hours ago, Units said:

To be completely honest, i was only botting while i was @ my computer sort of watching it. Last week i started doing it overnight and while i was gone to work. But i wouldn't do more then 8 hours. Worked for the longest time till i decided to start doing it overnight. Anyways i think that's what did it.

Appreciate the insight, what base stats did you have? Curious.

7 hours ago, THS said:

Appreciate the insight, what base stats did you have? Curious.

tbh i do this with 99range mage defense and 85 prayer, i think the way the bot does it, the difference between having 85 mage and 85 range and 99 is barely noticeable, I'm doing my kills in pretty welfare shit gear for zulrah, so i think someone with 85 mage/range could easily do same kill times if not faster if they had the same/better gear

It takes too long to eat food when the mage hits a range attack it hits a karambwan, instead of a shark to karambwan, this causes alot of deaths.

On 8-3-2017 at 0:54 AM, Units said:

Took them long enough 

Yeah i just don't see the point really. I have no other accounts currently and not a fan of speding 70-90m for a zulrah account that was made last month. Those dont tend to last long 

Once my TWC is removed i can sell you for cheap atm cant sell coz i got twc tho ;p