Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

issue with teleporting out was the inventory not taking everything it needed, noticed it wasnt taking out hte correct items such as anti venom etc, so was causing it to stop. Also can you please add it so that if it has loads of two doses it decants to 4 doses then carries on. 

Since at the momeny i started with 100 anti venom (4's) i now have 80 2 dose 

Yeah can just go to GE with all noted potions and get that guy to decant them for u, its something ill probs add in the future but atm im fixing other stuff/adding key updates like fairy rings and such

ive also noticed it get stuck at charter in catherby? and it go on teh corner of the triangle dock and just stay there rotating camera (manually got it on the charter and it carried on) just got stuck at that point 

I believe this is the web walker trying to find the npc, happened to me yday and i left it to it to see how long it did it for, kept rotating camera even tho what it was looking for was on the screen. after about a min of spinning it carried on, going ot test the new dev build when i get home and see if the bug continues through and if it does make a report.

• Like 1

no its not maxed, but hopefully its fixed soon

im working on a fix for the potions, i cant see anything obvious in the code but im going to go through and debug it all and see where its failing

the biggest issue with this bot is currently the death handling and the rotating of camera!

Rotating camera is at the port it also occasional gets stuck at the bank doing the same! so you have to manually click the bank and its fine! please fix this as its literally asking for a ban without a fix

death handler if it dies with a pretty much full invent, if the invent is full and the person still has things, then it wont eat/drop food to pick it up and jst sits at the place rotating camera. 

finally, this script would die less and be more efficient if it was to sort the invent ouit when banking.. as currently it has items and gear all over the place... so it takes longer to switch as well as harder to fcombo food etc

Rotating camera im not too sure why this is happening all of a sudden, looks like it keeps happening when im using osbot's .interact() and im assuming the web walker also uses .interct() when using the charter, im testing dev builds to see if the issue persists.

Death handler will be a quick fix for the full inventory, would just need to add a full check and then eat some food, should be added shortly

Having things all over the place makes no difference if you're using the quick switching mode

Edited by FruityBug

im working on a fix for the potions, i cant see anything obvious in the code but im going to go through and debug it all and see where its failing

Rotating camera im not too sure why this is happening all of a sudden, looks like it keeps happening when im using osbot's .interact() and im assuming the web walker also uses .interct() when using the charter, im testing dev builds to see if the issue persists.

Death handler will be a quick fix for the full inventory, would just need to add a full check and then eat some food, should be added shortly

Having things all over the place makes no difference if you're using the quick switching mode

fruity, not sure if this helps but my maxed out zerker 99 range and 99 magic it drinks the potions fine, on my 85 magic and 80 range account it doesn't continue after the first initial set up 

hope this helps

Edited by kushad

fruity, not sure if this helps but my maxed out zerker 99 range and 99 magic it drinks the potions fine, on my 85 magic and 80 range account it doesn't continue after the first initial set up 

hope this helps

Cheers, when i get home im going to put a log on every line to see where its going wrong, i do the calculation the way wiki says its made and then i compare the maxBoost with your current boost/not boosted level. works first time, should work every time, ill let you know when i find out. probably something little and stupid by the end of it

so use quick switch and it will all be good?

Also hope you can implement the other asap, and finally the walking find out whats oging on

If you use quick switching, doesnt matter the distance from the item and the mouse

Cheers, when i get home im going to put a log on every line to see where its going wrong, i do the calculation the way wiki says its made and then i compare the maxBoost with your current boost/not boosted level. works first time, should work every time, ill let you know when i find out. probably something little and stupid by the end of it

If you use quick switching, doesnt matter the distance from the item and the mouse

wanted to add death handler works fine now <3 and it did repot the magic and range potions after collecting items from the hoe

so i think it could be the code after banking from a kill? not sure you the boss good luck

wanted to add death handler works fine now QwPha8E.png and it did repot the magic and range potions after collecting items from the hoe

so i think it could be the code after banking from a kill? not sure you the boss good luck

Hmm when it dies all boosts will be reset, ill doube check i aint comparing against the boosted stat (wouldnt that be silly), pretty sure im not but will double check

• Like 1