Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

2 day ban, (Bot busting) Probably got detected not sure exactly. I wasn't flagged already or anything. Going to go get regicide done on my 2nd account and continue.

They may be cracking down a bit though not sure how their detection works etc.

Sorry to hear about to ban, luckily it was a 2day!

trial please fruity QwPha8E.png

Will add

FruityBug There is a problem with the script I've noticed, Sometimes when I start the script after the first zulrah kill it will teleport to clan wars and just stand there, First it will check my helm then my staff then my blowpipe but it will get stuck trying to check the blowpipe, and it just hovers over the saradomin cape and sits there doing nothing until I turn it off and back on.

Does it get stuck never ending or does it miss click the cape and then waits a bit then retries? When fighting, is it able to switch correctly?

When it gets stuck sometimes, the times it does work, is it using the same setup?

Lots of questions sorry but could helps

Does it get stuck never ending or does it miss click the cape and then waits a bit then retries? When fighting, is it able to switch correctly?

When it gets stuck sometimes, the times it does work, is it using the same setup?

Lots of questions sorry but could helps

It gets never ending stuck, just stands there trying to check my blowpipe but at the top left it shows unequip saradomin cape, it can switch to the cape fine while killing zulrah and it only gets stuck on this after the first kill when the script is started and its always the same setup and loaded save for the zulrah profile.

It gets never ending stuck, just stands there trying to check my blowpipe but at the top left it shows unequip saradomin cape, it can switch to the cape fine while killing zulrah and it only gets stuck on this after the first kill when the script is started and its always the same setup and loaded save for the zulrah profile.

Is there anything in the logs when it becomes un responsive? ill do some testing when i get homes

thanks for trial works fine for me! QwPha8E.png

only thing i could say is checking the blow pipe and trident after every teleport is a bit sus haha i never do that great script though 10/10!

No worries and the rechargable checking stuff will be updated soon, will make it check on start and then every so often

• Like 1

just a quick note don't know whether you can look into it, but banking at clan wars it seems to run behind the chest and back again most times. also before boarding boat it gets stuck on plank just before entering.

Just pushed an update that will fix the following:

Checking tridents/blowpipe/Serp will be checked every 5 kills ish

Added a sleep for the walking to zulrah where the script would like the plank too quick

Cleaned up banking class and now should use less resources

Updated the range phase where the script would not pray on start and possibly take damage

Paint hide/unhide bounds have been changed to only cover the chatbox

Then there is some other little things here and there to help improve.

Will look into the walking behind bank issue 

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 1

Added a sleep for the walking to zulrah where the script would like the plank too quick

Updated the range phase where the script would not pray on start and possibly take damage

sweet good job dude keep the good work up :)

Status: Walking To Zul-andra > then he join for fight and doing nothing and die after die just same status sorry bad english

http://imgur.com/a/xa5mS

Shall have a look and see if i can spot anything, possibly fixed in the upcoming update but will just double check.

Is it possible you have died from a disconnection? Shoyuldnt be showing status as that if u got the message that you died, if u died from a dc it wouldnt see that mesaage. 

When it reads the message you've died, it should update status to 'Deathwalking'

Edited by FruityBug

Shall have a look and see if i can spot anything, possibly fixed in the upcoming update but will just double check.

Is it possible you have died from a disconnection? Shoyuldnt be showing status as that if u got the message that you died, if u died from a dc it wouldnt see that mesaage. 

When it reads the message you've died, it should update status to 'Deathwalking'

maybe 

also is there an issue with traveling via charter? tried running that and it teles to cammy fine, grabs gp and restocks,then runs to cammy tele spot and just sits there.having no issues using zul teles though.

Edited by woops you die