Dispute Against Deceiver

Kittens

Disputed member: @deceiver

Thread Link:  http://osbot.org/forum/topic/103068-s-starter-main/

Explanation:

I bought an acc off Deceiver, and he said that the OO is SnoopyDogg is the OO. I go to the other bot site to ask Snoopy for help and Snoopy said that he isn't the OO, and that some guy named Max is the OO. I go to him and he acts like he's not responsible for it and says he created it on a proxy and has no information to help me whatsoever.

For the account though this morning I tried logging it and was logged in for about 10-15minutes and ended up lagging out after that time. I tried logging in and said wrong user/pass.  I think maybe someone recovered it. I tried resetting pass and was able to succesfully. I tried logging in again and said again wrong user/pass.  I ended up tweeting jagex and they gave me a link that says contact us but its asking for recovery information etc that I don't have. I've gotten no response from Deceiver since I pmed him this morning and other people from the other bot site have no info/refuse to help saying they arent responsible for it.

Evidence:

[hidden by @Solution]

• Administrator

Tweet jagex your username instead of spamming their twitter like a child. You tweeted them 5 times+ without leaving your username so they could check. Next time you respond it better be with a tweet of the username + their response. 

I also think its clear you were banned, not recovered from? What is this even open for? You still have access to all the information shown in your attempt to recover it and it just not letting you log in.

Deceiver has been removed from TWC also

• Like 2