Excellent Dragons

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

So a couple things a few people have already posted about it as well. I've had the script about 2 months and it runs very well however over longer periods of time like 10-15 hours something the script does just gets aggravating and it needs to be updated. About a month ago I mentioned the script not depositing blood runes to this day it still does not deposit blood runes or any other rune it manages to pickup even though I set the settings to only pickup bones and hides as shown in the picture below. 

Screenshot-178.png

I simply only want the bot to pickup bones and hides to make more gp/hr. 

Secondly we're asked to make videos on things that the bots doing every 4-5 hours maybe which means we either have to record on our PC assuming our PC is strong enough to do so and that we have the space or that we have the time to sit there and watch the bot for 4-5 hours. Something is happening with the solver or something which causes the script to stop working and just stand there it doesn't even log the account out so if you're botting while your sleeping then the bot just stays on all night and doesn't move from wherever it is as the logs are showing below the account just continues to log out and back in. Im not sure what a video would help but its trying to solve a random even is there no way the bot can be made to just tell them random event no. 

Screenshot-179.png

Hopefully something able to be done to refresh the script and make it run a bit better. Im not sure if its only at z black drags or what. 

On 6/2/2024 at 7:38 AM, Suuh said:

So a couple things a few people have already posted about it as well. I've had the script about 2 months and it runs very well however over longer periods of time like 10-15 hours something the script does just gets aggravating and it needs to be updated. About a month ago I mentioned the script not depositing blood runes to this day it still does not deposit blood runes or any other rune it manages to pickup even though I set the settings to only pickup bones and hides as shown in the picture below. 

I simply only want the bot to pickup bones and hides to make more gp/hr.

Each dragon mode has the same predefined loot list (rare loot table items) and some custom options. It not banking the runes was an oversight when adding safespot support for mage users a long time ago. Of course it was never brought up because not that many people used that mode or didn't care. I removed the runes from the loot list for this mode.

Secondly we're asked to make videos on things that the bots doing every 4-5 hours maybe which means we either have to record on our PC assuming our PC is strong enough to do so and that we have the space or that we have the time to sit there and watch the bot for 4-5 hours. Something is happening with the solver or something which causes the script to stop working and just stand there it doesn't even log the account out so if you're botting while your sleeping then the bot just stays on all night and doesn't move from wherever it is as the logs are showing below the account just continues to log out and back in. Im not sure what a video would help but its trying to solve a random even is there no way the bot can be made to just tell them random event no. 

Screenshot-179.png

I don't believe I told you to make videos. You already had made one when we had our discussion in PMs, so I asked for them. I even asked to screen share with you before I left for Berlin back in May and you never got back to me.
s7BhvLc.png

I even asked for the paint status screenshot the next time it got stuck so I can see what task it was getting stuck if it was.
0cld4lr.png

• 2 weeks later...

@Chris

3 hours ago, iljalolilja said:

there is problem, when im using bot as a green dragon killer in graveyard with safespot, after some minutes of working just stops working.

INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:20 PM]: 10933
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:20 PM]: Sending data for user: Iljalolilja
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:21 PM]: 6<br>Iljalolilja<br>10933<br>452587<br>100<br>98<br>0<br>
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:21 PM]: Sent data to server: true
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:21 PM]: Script is stopping and we are safespotting. Moving back to safe tile to logout.
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:21 PM]: Script Excellent Dragons has exited!
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:21 PM]: Shutting down script background executors

Edited by iljalolilja

On 6/14/2024 at 2:35 PM, iljalolilja said:

@Chris

INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:20 PM]: 10933
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:20 PM]: Sending data for user: Iljalolilja
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:21 PM]: 6<br>Iljalolilja<br>10933<br>452587<br>100<br>98<br>0<br>
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:21 PM]: Sent data to server: true
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:21 PM]: Script is stopping and we are safespotting. Moving back to safe tile to logout.
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:21 PM]: Script Excellent Dragons has exited!
[INFO][Bot #2][06/14 08:11:21 PM]: Shutting down script background executors

there should be a reason it stopped higher up in the logger. make sure you are using one of the three supported safespots.