Excellent Dragons

Chris

10 hours ago, pvpker said:

Is it currently broken? Was working fine last night and now I can't get it to even bank. I'm trying to do green drags in the east, I have anti shield, looting bag, varrock tabs, duelling rings, and games necks, as well as tons of food so I've got no clue why it won't move now. The status just says none

Update: if I run it out to the dragons it will kill and loot but it will keep going till it dies and not tele or stop when out of food

is this with mirror mode?

hey been doing brutal reds and when it goes to restock if it has a anti fire potion in the inventory at 1 dose it will go back with it and die. once it takes the last dose it just stands fighting but it will go back if prayer pots run out not sure why it chooses one over the other but might want to force it to have a 4 dose every time 

Looking good at BBD, caant wait for it to be out of beta :)

Few suggestions, you may probably be working on them already but anyway heres some options I think are pretty important..

1) Choose between Prayer and Super restores ( Better inventory options )

2) Ability to choose which additional prayers are activated, i.e eagles eye, preserve

Actual combat and looting and distancing is impressive! For a beta, its almost complete from what I see anyway

Inkedscreenshot_31_08_2020-11_26_09_LI (2).jpg

Edited by 12346720