Excellent Dragons

Chris

8 minutes ago, africanbuck said:

just brought in safe spots, not attacking blue dragons..

I have 2 specific safespot locations for blue dragons taverly mode. Please review the 'Script Manual' on the main page  (page 1)

You must also start it at the safespot if you don't already have a save profile made. Please let me know if you are still having issues. Please fill out a bug report if so.

Thanks,

Chris

10 hours ago, Frankfurt said:

Does the script have a rune drag feature? If not I'd be very interested in buying a private script.

Currently it does not. But I can add it in if you provide me information on how you want it to run for you.  I believe you melee them am I correct?

Can you provide a test account? I can auth you 2 months access to the script in return

Bot works great but i have a werid issue.

After the bot needs to bank it uses ring of duelling, he banks and walks to the closest spirit tree, then to grand exchange and if it is at varrock west bank it uses games necklace to tele back to the dragons.

I have the games necklace already in my inv but why walking too long and use the teleport if it has already in his inv ?