Excellent Dragons

Chris

5 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

Thanks for the quick responses! Also, after the update, for some reason it seems to not bank the nature runes anymore after a trip back from the GDKS at lava dragons? It just keeps the runes in the inventory and tps to lava maze. Was wondering why I only had 15 nats after a 400+kill session when I caught it (ran it while I was sleeping). 

oops lol

21 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

Thanks for the quick responses! Also, after the update, for some reason it seems to not bank the nature runes anymore after a trip back from the GDKS at lava dragons? It just keeps the runes in the inventory and tps to lava maze. Was wondering why I only had 15 nats after a 400+kill session when I caught it (ran it while I was sleeping). 

Pathing + nature rune issue fixed on next update. sorry about that

• Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 10:17 PM, Chris said:

v11.8 *Pending*

Added:

• Brutal red dragons BETA
  • Brutal blue dragons BETA

Improvements:

• Removed the delays when looting
  • If you are safe-spotting, it now ignores the check for anti-dragon shield.
  • Changes to the Brutal mode routing + combat
  • Changes to taverly walking routes
  • Changes to worldhopping task
  • Changes to GUI

live

7 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@Chris for the lava maze walking update, do we have to check the "use regular walker" or leave it unchecked? Leaving in unchecked atm and seems to be doing a lot better.

leave it unchecked. I have to remove that option. I replaced webwalker for most modes al ready

• Like 1

v11.9 *Pending approval*

• Updated: Brutals melee avoidance walker. proper randomized tile click.
  • Updated: Brutals walk to loot tile to click onscreen if tile is visible. before: clicked on mini-map only.
  • Updated: Brutals prayer potion withdrawal when doing brutal black dragons(they have higher defense so longer trip).
  • Updated: Brutals profit counter with most of the higher capped items. the gold per hour should see an increase than before.
  • Bug Patch: Brutals pathing randomly in brutal-blacks mode.
  • Bug Patch: Updated looting task to accommodate for stack-able items(no random idling).  before: Random idles when looting stack-able.
  • Added: GUI option "Use Anti-Shield". Removed: "Use regular walker".

Future additions:

• Script @ $8.99/m
  • Metal dragons melee avoidance improvements using the same randomized tile algorithm as brutals mode.
  • Myth mode dragons full testing improvements.

Other:

• @seeker is my current tester for brutals and we have made these improvements together.

My current stats:

Chris.png

overall stats:

All%20Users.png

8 hours ago, mr_big_t said:

how do i make it so i can use faldor teleport tabs ? also it doesnt pick up my range ammo either

8 hours ago, mr_big_t said:

scrpt faulty doesnt work. its worked once and then never done again doesnt atack dragons, nothing

7 hours ago, mr_big_t said:

honestly crap script killed 2 dragons then stopped again . ill just take a refund untl you can fix taverly dugeon blue dragons as it wont work and is a waste of time been trying to get it to work for 2 hours

Status in the paint(Screenshot):

Client Type(Mirror Mode OR Stealth Injection):

Inventory layout: 

Equipment layout: 

GUI settings:

What is the error that is occuring?

How can I replicate this error?

Logger output (If applicable please copy the whole logger):

Additional information:

v12.0 *Pending*

• Updated: Metals melee avoidance using brutals melee avoidance algorithm
  • Updated: Metals alchables list + added Mystic smoke staff to one of the alch requirements list
  • Updated: GUI options for Metals to "Steel dragons(Brimhaven)" & "Iron dragons(Brimhaven)" & "Steel & Iron dragons(Brimhaven)"
  • Added: Metals dragon priority. after aggro it will prioritize your mode choice above ^
  • Updated: Metals profit counter by adding more stackables to the profit monitor